Problem with Canada

Posted by DAMON96 
Problem with Canada
Date: May 21, 2015 06:42PM
Posted by: DAMON96
I 've beeb playing with Schumacher 92, 93, 94 (no comments) and only in Canada I got the problem that the game stays on the track, I can't get out if there, the escape button doesn't work so I have to restart the computer, anyone knows about that? Thanks in advance
Re: Problem with Canada
Date: May 21, 2015 09:52PM
Posted by: HermannB
original track of gp4 or mod? 100% length? I read somewhere you need to patch certain mod tracks to make them work on 100% distance.
Date: May 21, 2015 10:03PM
Posted by: HermannB
maybe this can help you [www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: May 21, 2015 10:33PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Yes, into GPxPatch, set max track lenght to 10 kms. It should solve your problem... ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 22, 2015 01:11AM
Posted by: DAMON96
This was no freezing...and only 10 % race distance...the problem was at the end of te race the game stays on the track...you can play absolutely normal...but the problema is when you have to go to the game menu...anyway now uninstalled ZAZ, installed again put the debug on...looks like is working...I just tested not playing..let's see
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy