Anyone of you modders think about making a new better Cockpit?

Posted by Ronage 
Hi guys (and girls if there are any here :-))

I just realized that while I still love GP4 and only drive 100% races with this great sim, the new sims like assetto corsa and also pcars have much better and real cockpit view. For me all the existing cockpits for GP4 have flaws or look too flat (too few polygons).

unfortunatly i am not a modder, but I thought maybe if someone brings up that issue, a great modder could start making a more advanced 3d cockpit mesh to use in GP4. What are you thinking?
Dog nobody interested in that as well or answering? Am I the only one with this need?
I give one last try. Not worth a Discussion?
Ok, then I will start a little discussion. I also think that the GP4 cockpit view is quite unrealistic because it seems to me that the view should be a bit higher, that's why I'm always using the T-Cam-view becuase you see more of the track and the car. :-)(Y)
@Ronage

Well... I agree with what you are saying and we might need a new cockpit shape for each season.

I was working on this 2010-11 cockpit but couldn't finish it due to the lack of time. (I wish I could spare some time but life...)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

That looks great mate :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Yeah that looks stunning!:-o

Oh now you must finish that one.
Stunning work with the cockpit Mike! :)
Wow that's just what I was looking for. That cockpit looks stunning. What is missing on the shape to release it? I could help you with textures if you have a template for it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy