Graphical 'problem' - see screenshot

Posted by MDBSnake 
Graphical 'problem' - see screenshot
Date: April 10, 2015 08:52PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
It might be very simple to set this straight, but I haven't been able so far yet.

The upper part of the screenshot is the way my cars/helmets etc. look when I go directly from starting the game into a race. There is some sort of texture/bitmap covering everything, this is not present in the alpha layers.

The lower part of the screenshot is, in my eyes, as it should be, nice and clean. I can achieve this by going to graphics options, advanced and 'pretend' (read: click on an option and selecting the same option as already selected) to change any of it.

(Restarting the game also resets the problem back to situation 1)

I have however no clue about what is causing this to happen ... I play GP4 on a desktop with windows 7.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: Graphical 'problem' - see screenshot
Date: April 10, 2015 08:55PM
Posted by: kedy89
The upper one looks similar to how slick tyres look when Full 32bit textures is set to 0 in the f1graphics. Don't know if that's the actual cause, but might be worth a try.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: April 18, 2015 10:22AM
Have played around with 32bit in the f1graphics but to no avail ...

Anybody else have an idea? Or possible a f1graphics.cfg to try out?

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Date: April 18, 2015 10:52AM
Posted by: kedy89
Date: April 19, 2015 07:28PM
Thanks will give it a go!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy