GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Well that was a bad qualifying for SCR, we are going to have to improve a lot in the race to get any points. I liked the video coverage though, excellent work (Y)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Yet another great result for Seb in 3rd, but while only less than .5 off the pole, Daniel way back in 20th - that sucks!
Hopefully the incoming test driver will allow Dan to concentrate on the race drive only!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Yes!!! 5th and 7th!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
22nd.

Well! This is a good start of my race driver career!

Also, I'm sorry for ruining Charrel's qualifying. Rookie errors!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Wow, great result guys (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good luck to Demon Racing in the race, I hope they go well on the circuit.
Bandon23 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck to Demon Racing in the race, I hope they
> go well on the circuit.

Looking good so far... :-)
n00binio Wrote:
> Wow, great result guys (Y)

Wow indeed! Great driving from both the Aston boys. Well done guys!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Not quite what I was hoping for. All I can hope for now is to have a clean race and hopefully end up in the points at the end of the race.

4th with less then 0.1 sec behind, way better then I hoped.
We need our race pace to match the quali's and our best result of the year is on the way...
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Yes!!! 5th and 7th!!!

Thanks boss... let's bring on the race... Carlos and myself are ready to shake the tree !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Wow, just 0.005 off my teammate on pole, very close and I can't complain, turn 1 could be interesting!
Great commentary too

Hahahaha nice!!

mclarenaustralia Schreef:
> [i.imgur.com]

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
YES! Great driving from both Jack and me, with the luckier end on my side again. Two consecutive poles, that's a novelty for me. This time we went a bit more into the race pace to avoid a lack of pace like in Dubai, where Jack caught us quickly. Here in Monza, there is plenty of space to overtake, so I'm quite sure the race won't be decided in the first corner, but of course I'll try to stay ahead and pull away this time. The first chicane is going to be quite tight, however, and we'll have to see that we both get through it without giving a chance to the others behind.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Solid qualifying, well done boys!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'll take that 7th, though knowing the traffic jam at turn 1, anything (bad) can happen.

mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> [i.imgur.com]

This is gold.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Not a half bad quali from the JHR lot, hoping for a strong race over here :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Far better qualifying compared with previous sessions. Time to hope for a good race and a rise up the table.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy