GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Woho! 2 wet weather free practices two podiums:)
Dan showed what was possible with the car today, shame I wasn't able to either. Will have to continue work on it, it's a long championship and we'll have opportunities to show our speed later.
GPGTV.org/farked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We really could have saved all, us, the drivers,
> everybody, this second half of the FP. The biggest
> highlight is, really, this scene where the
> impatient Italian ... wait, wouldn't this have
> been O'Brien's job? Anyway, impatient Scala needs
> to squeeze in front of Steer just at the pit
> entrance. As if that brings him any advantage ...
> [i.imgur.com]

Why would it be my job? Made me LOL though.

Anyways, 7th is a decent result for me. I had a feeling the rain was going to play a part in the session, so being in the first group for the first run did help me out. But in the second run, no grip at all. So rather than try for the fastest time, it was safer to just bring the car home in one piece. So with that, my career as a test driver comes to an end as I will be stepping up into the #2 SCR race seat starting from the next round. I'm looking forward to seeing how I'll manage against some of the best drivers in the series.

Sincerely I don't know what to say. I don't use boost, so... Maybe the result isn't too bad after all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2015 03:24AM by RenaultRS10.
Predictably average showing from me, if not somewhat disappointing given the performance so far this season. Mathieu did a bit better, which is great for him.
Time for the race boys to show their skills.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Big difference betweeb oun two testers. I hope, I'll wet all weekend...
ah crap session for me considering the boost, I still haven't beaten my teammate

though that was indeed a flyer from Vimal

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2015 07:45AM by miki2000milos.
Aaahh, so close to another 1st place! What a great beginning of the season.

Emanuel didn't do too bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great! 3rd it's promising for the rest of the season...

-----------------------------------------------------

yay i'm happy with 9th!!

But it would be also nice to see myself on screen, I didn't get one :(
8th. Not bat at all.

At least I beat Mikael! That's 1-0!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
giomich schrieb:
> yay i'm happy with 9th!!
>
> But it would be also nice to see myself on screen,
> I didn't get one :(

Then you should probably get an appointment with your eye doctor ;) Have a look at the 6th picture from the end. To me, that looks clearly like you.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Loving the graphics Mr. Maverick.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well, first of all, pics can only be as good as the mod allows, Mr. Greidanus ;-)

But I found Reshade, which makes SweetFX available for GP4. Most effects don't work properly, but it helps a good bit with the AA

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
At least I get one point, damn rain! ;)

My GPGSL Career
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Then you should probably get an appointment with
> your eye doctor ;) Have a look at the 6th picture
> from the end. To me, that looks clearly like you.

OMG I need to make an appointment with my eye doctor asap
Very happy with positions of SMS, 6th and 8th is great!! Slightly dissapointed with my own lap finishing up 10th, but considering the conditions out there it's great to be three times in the top 10 :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
GPGSL - Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Sepang - Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to Sepang, for the main event qualifying. It seems that unlike yesterday's free practice, our qualifying should be mostly dry, as a look at the weather report reveals.

In those wonderful conditions, Nell is the first one to set a time, however, his pole doesn't last long, since Greenhalgh goes more than a tenth quicker right away.

Karjalainen follows, and his time is good enough for 2nd, so far. We see some drizzling rain on the camera, but this should be nothing to really affect the times.

But not for long, since Maverick takes it and comes a good bit closer to Greenhalgh's pole time.

Van Smirren, however, will probably not be too happy with his first hotlap.

And here comes Rodriguez, who crushes Greenhalgh's pole time.

Legge with a solid 6th, but there's still room for improvement.

Even more so for Horvath. Those TNRs might need a bit of boost, though it's unlikely since team boss Dan Mills will probably play Donald Duck again for most of the season, just to play engine roulette at the season finale.

Moinet making the best out of the JHR engine.

Meanwhile Jalving takes 2nd and shows that MPR are eager to defend their WCC title. And it's no secret that the driver wants to attack for the driver's title as well.

While we drive in the pits with provisional polesetter Rodriguez, let's have a look at the standings after the first round of drivers.

Copeman is the one to open the second round, but his time is only good enough for 10th. It's likely that the MAC guys had hoped for more, here in Sepang.

Especially since teammate Pedersen sets the slowest time so far.

New AMR lead driver Ellecker underlines his aspirations.

But Kederer is even eagerer to finally show his true potential. 2nd would be a good start to the desired podium finish, if he can hold it.

Silvestre showing a strong Snake performance with 5th place.

And Kittleson's 8th is also a solid result for the newcomer team Greidanus GP.

Unfortunately his teammate makes it 8x2, for 16th only.

Thomas with a so so result, so far, with 10th place. Given how strong teammate Nell currently drives, he'll need more, sooner or later.

Reigning champion Gilson with a solid 6th, despite his performance penalty.

ONE also plays the top and loser game. Rodriguez in front, DeBruyker unable to keep up with his good performance from the last races.

And to make matters worse, McCarthy snatches that 21st from him, making DeBruyker dead last. But all drivers have a second chance, so nothing is set in stone yet.

Maverick is the first one to open the second round of hotlaps and his one is good enough for 2nd, with the marginal gap of 2 thousands to Rodriguez, pole time! We can also reveal here that Rodriguez isn't able to improve his time, so he's lucky that he can keep the pole, for the moment. But will he keep it till the end?

Van Smirren improves to 9th. Solid, but not more.

Leaving record champion Greenhalgh improves to 6th. If he can keep it, it would be a good position for an attack on the podium, in the race.

While we drive in the box with van Smirren, we can have a look at the current standings, with only a few drivers having a final shot.

DeBruyker makes things a lot more bearable by improving to 12th. That's probably still not where he wanted to be, but it's, at least, not dead last.

McCarthy also improves to 16th.

And while we drive into the pits with Gilson, who's final position is 8th, we can have a look at the other final positions, too.

This means we can congratulate Carlos Rodriguez to the pole here in dry Sepang. Now the big question is, will the weather hold for the race, too, or are we gonna end up in another monsoon that will mix things up completely? Stay tuned and you'll find out!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 02:29AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
GPGSL - Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Sepang - Official Qualifying Results

Unfortunately the race director was sleeping when he was taking the results screenshots and the last line was cut off. As can be seen from the last coverage screen, 22nd goes to Michael Pedersen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy