GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh, a point!

When it was the last time I got points?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pedersen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Macca25 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Well done MP, great result and well deserved,
> > > correct me if I'm wrong but is this not your
> > 2nd
> > > career victory?
> >
> >
> > Indeed it is =) Why u asking? as a teamboss u
> > should know its my second win for your team ;)
>
> Because in your celebration you said finally as if
> you hadn't.

Naaah, dont know where u got that from hahaha =P
Very pleased to finish off this portion of my GPGSL career with a couple of points! I'm very happy to repay a little bit of the faith JHR showed me :-)
This race well it wasn't bad at all. For us kinda not good.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> This race well it wasn't bad at all. For us kinda
> not good.

Hmmm, not 100% sure what you mean there..... we lost a strong points finish with Daniel's transmission, so i would call that "bad". Seb just continues to ride the wave of good luck, with another good result..... Just got to pass some of that luck the way of Daniel!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Better than a bad race for both Astons...

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Typical...bloody typical. Why do I bother?

At least my teammate managed to win, so well done to him.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

A good race for us in the end. Perhaps it can help boost up the team for the remaining part of the season :-)

My GPGSL Career
Great effort by Ed to snatch second. That's another top result for the team, and continues out good recent form. Shame that Charrel's race fell apart, but he'll keep pushing.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Tables will come up within the next few days, just a little bit busy with work and home ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake escribió:
> Tables will come up within the next few days, just
> a little bit busy with work and home ;-)

No problem mate (Y)

senna9194 Wrote:
> A good race for us in the end. Perhaps it can help
> boost up the team for the remaining part of the
> season :-)

I am very confidant for the remaining of the season. The car is a lot better from what i was expecting in the beginning of the season.

-----------------------------------------------------

I've been writing a history of the GPGSL article on the Wiki and was wondering if anyone had any particular races or moments that they think should be included in the post? Obviously stuff like championship titles are already mentioned. It's a bit harder these days to revisit old moments with lots of old race screenshots now offline.

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

I also wrote some brief articles about W300 and WGP to provide some historical background to the series.

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 02:24PM by SchueyFan.
Also would have named Ruben's end to front win, for sure. Depending on how far back you want to go, and since you also have the W300 times in it, I suppose it's not too far back, I would name Season 5, 12th round Dubai GP, heavy rain in a country where it almost never rains! And a rookie driver who uses the resulting chaos to win his first race ever in a rather outgunned VSM car.

Unfortunately, the pics don't exist anymore, so need to refer you back to the thread.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Thanks guys!

Interesting that after hosting maybe the best race in GPGSL history the Nurburgring hasn't returned to the calendar since then (in that layout)!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 03:33PM by SchueyFan.
That's a mega bit of work guys. Damn, MPR and Marko Aleksander sure have been the bridesmaids of the GPGSL.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
That ART car was a beautiful machine, too bad its engine was made of paper ;)

I can't believe I've been here for so long, let alone having two poles and two wins. I hope real life never forces me to retire, even today, five seasons later I'm having an awesome time. Oh and not even one missed activity check. Take that :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
That was one hell of a race. Thanks for posting the links!

edit: John, I noticed I RDed your first win. There is a slight chance I still have those screenshots, if you're interested (or anyone else) I can have a look.
Also I really need to be RD again at some point. It's been too long...

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2016 10:31PM by n00binio.
It's just memories. No need for the whole race, but if you still have the screenshots, the final one with the win message would be nice :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy