GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice to somehow move up to 2nd at the end! But seemed like I had fairly good pace throughout the race so nice to come away with a podium! Well done Michael.

X (@ed24f1)
Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK I now officially give up with video editing! I
> have tried 2 programs to compile the video and
> each one has gone belly up :-( I am seriously
> considering rerunning the race and taking
> screenies, such is my frustration. I feel I'm
> letting you all down with the constant delays.

try ffsplit for recoding, no more putting several video parts together.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Oh so great with Nell in 5th and me in Nowhere land. Bye bye title. At least Jack did a stellar job for the team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stupid chicane!! That was a fight to the end with Michael! A wasted win or podium, whatever. Talk about hurting my already slim chances.

Top effort nevertheless Stu, not anybody these days dares to do a video coverage :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
mclarenaustralia Wrote:
> What happened? I was 3rd then suddenly at the
> start of the last lap I was out.

Must've made contact with Ancevski as he also was taken out of the running.

As for my race, 7th is a decent result. That contact with Horvath at the start could've been avoided, and it's probably that moment that may have effected the car's overall performance. Time to look forward to next race.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 04:15AM by Mullet345.
Not a good race for me at all. Apart from a few overtaking chances near the start of the race, it was all defensive driving as I slowly went backwards. At least Greg was able to get some points for the team.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Great race, the team had an amazing pace

Oh come on!
I was in a podium position for most of that race..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Mixed results, mixed emotions. :/

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
decent race by SCR

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I still took 3 points for 10th place at the end of an awful race.
Again one to forget very fast...

Boss I think there's something wrong with the AUDI engine !!!

And Stu... very nice job my friend, couldn't do better ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Another poor race, yippee.

The first part of the race a lot of agressive racing for me, a lot of overtakes.. In the middle part a lot of defensive driving, was also great fun!

But my focus was not good enough today, made 3 mistakes.. This was such a shame, top 10 finish would have been possible. No one else to blame but myself!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Having reviewed the 3rd part of the race, it seems 4 laps have gone missing. The video jumps from lap 25 to lap 29, I don't know why, because it was included. Milos, you ran wide onto the gras and hit the barrier, I think it was lap 27. Daniel, you retired on the same lap with transmission failure. This of course promoted everyone up two places leaving Ed in 2nd and Jack in 3rd. I shall attempt to re-edit the video into one file this weekend.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Oops! Wrong account lol

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
It's an old song I know but the boot was unworthy for me. Nice battles though with top drivers that, for once, were backmarkers.

Stoopid Schreef:
> Oops! Wrong account lol

Busted!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Any results screenies?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ah well, guess it was too good to be true with no boost :(

was it any special sort of crash, say high speed impact, roll or something? Also was it by any chance at turn 11? I wonder because if it was, it was actually the reason I didn't boost, the high crash rate at this corner from previous races I saw here.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy