GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Yay! Nice work Greg, a podium finish. Sweet. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
X_Acto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGSL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Activity Check Results
> >
> > The streak's over. People are missing. No poem
> > this week; not because I'm angry, but because
> I'm
> > disappointed.
> >
> > Absentees are:
> >
> > Paulo Silva (MPR) - Last active: November 03,
> 2015
> > (2nd warning)
>
> WTF???? I post just after the Testers qualify (I
> had the best time, btw...)
>
> Why do i have to post rubbish every two weeks if
> the round is still the same????
> I can't agree with this. If it was another round
> OK, but this way, no...

Because that's the rules, they're the same for everyone. I know it's hard when there's a gap between races, but we have to keep the timeframe between checks rigid in the sake of fairness. We can't be making one rule for one group of people, and another rule for another.

I do the check every other Sunday (at least, as much as I can, I've got things of my own to do), and that should be plenty of time to drop in and post something.

Anyway, it's really nice to recover (albeit at the expense of, well, everybody else) to 8th place. Y'see, Mr. Frodo? Some luck at last!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
GPGSL Rd 8 Official Results

Race Results

Fastest Laps

@ Paulo, it makes no difference whether the round is on hold or not, everyone has two weeks to post rubbish, as you put it. I've been caught out myself, you'll just have to wear it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A nice result for the team, about time it arrived :-)

My GPGSL Career
At least a ok recovery drive, bar the contact.
2 fricking points, yee-haaa!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
What a shame for the shadow team.....
A decent job from myself, but it's also encouraging for the team to see Norbert make his way into ninth as well.
In light of recent events, I am excited for the season ahead now, but also saddened. This should be Tommi's car, not mine, but I'll do what I can to continue the good results.
Onwards and upwards lads!
First I want to say sorry to Kittleson, I thought he knew I was on the inside but he just steered in. At first I was pissed, but when I looked back the replay's I see I was not even near being close enough.. I thought I saw a gap but the door closed, my mistake!

For the team this result is just what we need! First victory of the season, and a 5th place for myself! I just need to get it together in qualifying, I could have ended on the podium if I would have started at the front of the grid.

Anyhow, looking forward to the next race. Our pace looks promosing, lets see where it takes us.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
wow, a race to totally forget, had no grip in the car.....
Oohhh sweet podium by Greg!!! To bad about Joseph i'm sure the luck will be on his side the next race :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Maverick very happy with 2nd

"I'm really happy with 2nd place, yeah, mostly because I probably don't deserve it as much today as I would have in other times, like last race, for example. But that's how the business goes. Last time I was stripped off that win and others profited from it and today I profited from the mistakes of others, especially Ancevski and Gilson whom I absolutely feel with. And Jack, of course, his streak of bad luck at the moment is really not funny. But we know his strength and I wouldn't be surprised to see him giving a heck of a show again in the coming races.

Of course it feels great to have the lead in the drivers championship but at the end of the day, it doesn't mean much. I've seen many drivers up there on top and many of them who didn't hold the trophy in their hands at the end of the season. It's still a looong, long way and we'll have to continue working hard. No time to celebrate, yet! In the next race, both cars have to be competitive and especially, reliable again!"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Nice to finally get on the board for this season!

X (@ed24f1)
Good god those last few laps were intense....

Shame we couldn't bring both cars home but very happy with how both guys handled those conditions (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

yeah, was expecting that actually. Why did I raise my hopes up for Donington after all..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Well... That was intense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
One thing I always do is posting just after the activity check was released, this way I know I will not miss the two weeks deadline, and still can post something later to comment my performance

Well... it's not a disaster... let's go to Montreal!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy