GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ferrari2007 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can someone remind me what the point of the
> boost
> > system is? It's just so unpredictable it's
> > effectively irrelevant.
>
> Can someone predict me when we won't have somebody
> complaining over this?

That'll never happen and you know it.
Sorry for the slightly slow response to Practise and Quali - I've been driving across Germany since attending Oktoberfest at the weekend and have struggled to find internet everywhere we've been.

Great results so far though. I'm happy with stepping into the car after a couple of seasons and being able to pop it into the top ten. Likewise Vimal, Milos and Tobi all showing good form :)

Very happy with the qualifying result! The lap shows the pace of our car here today, but the pole lap by Jack Elleker is just amazing.. I hope our racepace is even better compared with the AMR so we can have a good fight tomorrow!

Podium is my main goal, but I will fight for my first victory this season.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
brunoboi Wrote:
> Sorry for the slightly slow response to Practise
> and Quali - I've been driving across Germany since
> attending Oktoberfest at the weekend and have
> struggled to find internet everywhere we've been.
>
> Great results so far though. I'm happy with
> stepping into the car after a couple of seasons
> and being able to pop it into the top ten.
> Likewise Vimal, Milos and Tobi all showing good
> form :)

Team going on very strongly indeed:)
Without boost, a good result... well, let's see in race!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
18th! EXACTLY where I wanted to start from! ;)
Race has been run, and we have a winner. Only one retirement all up, and one driver had an unfortunate mechanical failure which forced them to pit on the final lap while in a points scoring position. All will be revealed over the next few days as I post each part.

Mullet345 Schreef:
> Race has been run, and we have a winner. Only one
> retirement all up, and one driver had an
> unfortunate mechanical failure which forced them
> to pit on the final lap while in a points scoring
> position. All will be revealed over the next few
> days as I post each part.

And there you did it! Now you have everyone thinking, on NO! That's probably me xD

Well done :)

Oh yeah ... the retirement is probably a snake, and the failure is us too ;) ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Mullet345 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Race has been run, and we have a winner. Only
> one
> > retirement all up, and one driver had an
> > unfortunate mechanical failure which forced
> them
> > to pit on the final lap while in a points
> scoring
> > position. All will be revealed over the next
> few
> > days as I post each part.
>
> And there you did it! Now you have everyone
> thinking, on NO! That's probably me xD
>
> Well done :)
>
> Oh yeah ... the retirement is probably a snake,
> and the failure is us too ;) ;) ;)

*checks luck*

...@#$%&.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Not what I wanted... let's see what the race brings, 7th on the grid and its a long straight, maybe could grab some places before first corner !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Mullet345 Wrote:
> Race has been run, and we have a winner. Only one
> retirement all up, and one driver had an
> unfortunate mechanical failure which forced them
> to pit on the final lap while in a points scoring
> position. All will be revealed over the next few
> days as I post each part.

I will dare say that was me.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Once again a superb performance by AMR, well done!

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Rd 7 Austrian GP – Race Day

Part 1

Hello once again, and welcome back to A1 Ring. We are just about ready for the race to get underway. Elleker will be starting from pole position, and alongside him is the MPR of Jalving. Behind them on the second row are the Demons of Thomas and Nell. We should be set for a fantastic race here today for sure. Anyways, the RD is now ready to signal for the warmup lap, so let’s head trackside.

Weather Report

The cars have returned from their warmup lap, and we are set for a start. Elleker is on pole, with Jalving alongside him, and behind them sit both Demons. When the five lights go out, it’s showtime.

They’re off!

It would seem both Elleker and Thomas have lost out at the start. Also, there seems to be many position changes near the rear of the field.

De Bruyker is right on the back on Keranen’s TNR, and makes his move into the next corner.

At the front, Jalving is trying for a move on Nell for the lead.

However, he wasn’t close enough to make it stick so stays in 2nd.

First fastest lap of the race goes to Nell.

Unseen by the cameras, it looks like Warrington and Moinet have had some sort of incident as both cars are in need of a new wing.

Both cars manage to get back to the pits for repairs.

Ancevski is running well at the current moment as he holds down 5th.

Since we last saw Keranen, it would appear that he has lost a few more positions.

He now has to be cautious of the cars behind him, or else he may end up losing more positions.

Or maybe not. As the timing shows that Elleker now has the fastest lap, we can see that Legge has gone wide slightly, and is now at the mercy of the cars right behind him.

Miraculously, the Snake driver has managed to hold onto his position, and now only has one car to worry about behind him. Meanwhile, the timing shows how the current top 10 have moved since race start.

Copeman locks up into the corner, which should give McCarthy the chance he needs to get by. Meanwhile, Gilson is in the middle of his own battle.

By the final few corners, Gilson looks to be in a position to make a move on Greenhalgh. Ahead of them, Copeman is in a similar position as he looks to regain the position back from McCarthy.

Greenhalgh manages to hold onto his position, leaving Gilson no choice but to wait for his chance to try again.

As we go onboard with Horvath, the timing shows that Legge has lost his position to Kittleson, and also shows that Copeman did manage to regain his position back.

Sanvitale makes a successful passing move on Gilson into the corner.

The SCR driver has a look up the inside in an attempt to regain the position back, but is unable to make it work.

Now he has to be cautious of his teammate.

Greenhalgh is really giving Legge a hard time. He has a look up the inside, but is unable to get by. Meanwhile the timing shows that Thomas has lost a few positions.

It didn’t take long for Gilson to regain his position back from Sanvitale.

As we focus in on the race leader, let’s take a look at the current standings. The timing also shows that Elleker goes even quicker for the fastest lap.

It’s time for us to take a quick break. We’ll be back soon with more of the coverage.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
good start!
Team boost working nice.... still worried about that final lap pitstop tho

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Ok. No good start at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Not a bad start to the race! I had a chance to go for first place, but the risk was to high.. Now lets see if I can get my chance anytime soon, I want that topstep!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not looking good so far for SCR

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Race over already, sigh

hmm. could be better. but I won't overly complain.
Terrible start of the race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy