GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Solid race that. Shame to miss out on a podium
> again, but we can't complain with that points
> haul.
>
> It'll be interesting to see how the tables stand,
> and where we sit exactly in the teams'
> championship.
>
> Just to note, paddock gossip at Monza suggests MPR
> will be looking for a new engine partner as of
> next season.
>
> It remains to be seen if Martini will extend its
> current title sponsorship deal with the reigning
> champions, with the contract set to expire at the
> end of this season.
>
> Furthermore, there is uncertainty over whether the
> team will take up its option on Carlos Rodriguez,
> and extend Charrel Jalving's deal.

There is a lot of uncertainty it seems ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I can live with that result, good job guys!

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Guys, I'll return only after holiday here in Santos - Sep 7th and 8th!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
A short race for me, before making a stupid error and ruining not just my race but Kederer's too. Sorry about that :(

At least Greg got a good result so the team got some points.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Short report: Maikel is currently catching up with the tables. Once they're posted, we'll get out the boost announcement with the usual one week's time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
cool!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Good news indeed.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I'm still on course as Demon Racing Test Driver, no worries with it and I can deal with that.
We know that by now. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looking forward to seeing the tables. Eager to see how many points I managed to salvage back from SCR's 10pts penalty.

Yeah but the name has to be Daly McClure, it has to be edited at the name of Test Driver 2 of Demon Racing.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Yeah but the name has to be Daly McClure, it has
> to be edited at the name of Test Driver 2 of Demon
> Racing.

are you 100% sure about the name? ;-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2015 12:47PM by miki2000milos.
I hoped for a better result from the race that was my last as a race driver, but that will have to do.
Snake leaves Italy with a smile

Let's get back to 1982 in Spain. That year was the year of the FIFA Football World Championship. At the start, Brazil was considered THE favourite for the final win, while Italy was considered a team that's not gonna get that far.

They respected those expectations: Brazil was unstoppable while Italy struggled, and, after defeating Argentina with a 2-1, everyone belived that the "azzurri" will be crushed by the "seleçao".

They proved wrong: Thanks to the phenomenal game of Paolo Rossi, later nicknamed "Pablito", Italy defeated Brazil 3-2, eliminating the South Americans and transforming Italy into a favourite for the win.

Let's return to the present, in a completely different envirorment: After qualifying for the Italian Grand Prix, the two Snake Motorsports of Jake Legge and rookie Alessandro Sanvitale were at the back of the grid (the Englishman 21st, the Italian 22nd) and expectations looked bleak for the dutch team.

Instead, they weren't discouraged by the results and mounted an incredible climb, helped by the retirements and errors of the drivers, until they reached 11th (Sanvitale) and 12th (Legge).

Legge: "After the crappy results of previous races, I've decided to leave the series. My decision doesn't change, but at least I can be happy that I did something like this."

Sanvitale: "Getting my first points in a race that looked bad is surely something to cheer, but we got lucky in the first half: Kittleson out and then the crash between Gilson and Kederer. Let's see what happens in Austria."

(I was going to use Alan Kulwicki and the 1992 NASCAR championship, but I've decided to use the Italy vs Brazil 1982 match because why not?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
miki2000milos schrieb:
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeah but the name has to be Daly McClure, it
> has
> > to be edited at the name of Test Driver 2 of
> Demon
> > Racing.
>
> are you 100% sure about the name? ;-)

I'm 100% sure! I'll stick with that!
Hallelujah he found closure with his name!! ;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Hey, be honest, Test Driver 2 is a cool name. Another derivations can be "Test Driver II" or "Test Driver Jr." ;)

It's a joke, I took the opportunity to write something to continue active, nothing more. ;-)

I know, it's a cool name, so I confirmed that. No worries right now.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> I know, it's a cool name, so I confirmed that. No
> worries right now.

No worries ever, hopefully! I certainly dont have the time or interest to be dealing with trouble here!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Reports in the media suggest that MPR team owner Dan Paddock is set to change his name.

Changing you name has become all the rage in recents weeks. Only the other day Edd Greenhalgh changed his name to Jon Newhouse.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy