GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Even with the boost, I'm not sure that I'm gonna go that far.

If I qualify 21st, it'll be already a miracle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Why so negative little grasshopper?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Updated race drivers mod online > 1st page.

Good performance values for us... well, now, I'm not anxious, I'm praying! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2016 12:23PM by Pedersen.
Ruben, are you still doing free practice and qualy? If so, I will do the race :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Next week, I'm busy now with other stuff.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next week, I'm busy now with other stuff.

Ah, aren't we all! There never seems to be a shortage of stuff!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well if people would be content with a very condensed coverage I could run FP and Quali?

For once I have a week off uni with nothing to do ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Then go for it. Ruben's coverage is pretty much pics only, too. When you've run it, send the post-quali savegame to Stu to do the race coverage.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Then go for it. Ruben's coverage is pretty much
> pics only, too. When you've run it, send the
> post-quali savegame to Stu to do the race
> coverage.

Well just shoot me over the GPGTV login in details and I'll get to it.

Also, on a slightly similar topic, just noticed the car images in the OP have expired.

EDIT: And conveniently my GP4 decides for the first time in at least five years to crash repeatedly on startup... If anyone can make heads or tails of this error log then I'll love you long time <3:

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2016 12:19AM by Twigster151.
Hoping for some more points at the next race. Never been to Watkins Glen so this should be interesting :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Hoping the race goes well for me. I need all the points I can get to keep pushing towards the top 10 in the standings.

Can't wait to the opening free practice. Really confident I believe.
lets get down to business bitches!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Activity check will be up tomorrow, apologies for the lateness AGAIN!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
In 7 runnings at 3 different tracks (Indy, Laguna Seca and Road America), the US round of GPGSL has seen 7 different winners!

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Scritto:
> In 7 runnings at 3 different tracks (Indy, Laguna
> Seca and Road America), the US round of GPGSL has
> seen 7 different winners!

Okay. I know GP4 is a lottery, but I'm not sure we're gonna have an 8th different winner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
SchueyFan Schreef:
> In 7 runnings at 3 different tracks (Indy, Laguna
> Seca and Road America), the US round of GPGSL has
> seen 7 different winners!

So we should make it 8 winners! I dont think I ever won in the US, I have a lot of fans here so max attack!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy