GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Must say that was a very interesting race for both myself and Gilson. Having a battle with the former champion would probably be the highlight of the race for me, even though he beat me in the end. But at least we both finished inside the points, so that's probably the best thing to come out of the race.

@#&%!! Not what I wanted, I think the AMR mechanics are still a bit drunk from Christmas

What was that? Multi12? Where's the multi mate?

Anyway great to have both of us on the podium.
No team orders at Demon, just glad to see a clean fight - only rule we have, is dont take each other out! Well done to both Seb and Dan on podium finishes. Great stuff lads!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
After the season we've had, I'm delighted with 5th. I couldn't fight Milos too hard since we were a way down on power, and I wanted to preserve the points haul.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I'm absolutely happy for the DMR for that double podium. They know that we finished highest there in free practice at Canada. Let's move on next.
Jalving storms to victory in Montreal!

Wohooo! Hell yeah!! Finally we are on the top step again.. The race strategy was just perfect, also we had just the luck we needed! I feel bad for the AMR boys, it could have been a great fight. But a win is a win, now lets focus on the championship again!

Great that Ed also finished well inside the points, the team is back to where we finished last season.

I am very thankfull for the team for pushing every single race, the pitstop strategy was just perfect. Maybe the new pitsuits helped..? Great style guys ;-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2015 03:34PM by Charrel.
Points for SCR niceee!!! And a dutch win is always good :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Wow, that race went from bad to worse. Let's hope we used up all our bad luck for this season.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Not the race I would have liked, but will take 2 points. Onwards to the next one!

Happy with 10th after starting 17th on the grid. The second set of tyres worked much better, and not stopping for ice cream helped ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Now that I will TAKE! Finally a decent run and a great race weekend for me. Hopefully I can kick on from here.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

16th... Why am I still surprised by this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Losing six places in the last few laps is horrible.

mclarenaustralia schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was that? Multi12? Where's the multi mate?
>
> Anyway great to have both of us on the podium.

but but but we finished in the correct order? ;) Every points counts, even if we probably gonna get overtaken in the championship later on. Have to say though, if the season goes on as it had before this was a big point. We had the best pace as the fastest laps-statistic shows, because the cars that were faster weren't for too long...
Heck yeah, I'll take that. Awesome pace in that last stint. Sad for Marc though, seems that his hopes for this season are even slimmer now.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Practice - Yay! :)

Race - :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
What a joke. I can't remember having seen a TNR blow up in one of those high-boosted final races, and now we use 3 boost and both cars fail.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Pleased with 5th for Jake, too bad losing 4th in the final corner, but the car just did not have the power to defend. Great to finally finish while being in a position like that!
Alessandro just had no luck, starting from behind it already was a lost race before it begun, we do know he can be a winner if the material was up to speed!

Charrel Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow... I was hoping for a lot, but this.. Best
> christmas present ever! A bit of luck and a bold
> overtake takes me to P1.
>
> You all know what happens if I win, free pizza for
> the entire paddock ;-)
>
> Now lets bring this car home and turn my
> championship around!

You have my address, i expect domino's to swing by somewhere next week ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy