GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Snake Motorsports is not hiring any test drivers at the moment, even though there is a place free. All our focus right now is on the new line of cars which are being ordered by large quantities.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Lesson learned here I think - be careful what you're saying and don't run your mouth off too much: no guarantee over who is paying attention.

Well that escalated quickly!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Incident 2k9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bandon23 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Shed
>
> I'm done.
>
> [upload.wikimedia.org]
> d/Cedar_storage_shed_wood.jpg

;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Maikel, here in Brazil people say after seeing your car:

QUE FODÁSTICO!!!

Simply perfect!!! Congratulations!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Well that escalated quickly!

Fair to say I am confused......!!!! LOL!

Daly, let your driving do the talking from now on mate! ;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Demon Racing Press Release

With past history still in some peoples minds, Demon Racing wish to express total separation of identities to current test driver Daly McClure. Daly's thoughts, writing or opinions are solely his, and his alone. Absolutely his own behaviour....

Having said that, Demon Racing acknowledge the confusion, and can publicly release gossip, that a former driver in GPGSL IS in talks to return to Demon to fill a test seat - which seat that driver fills, is up in the air currently.....
Demon Racing can also confirm they ARE openly talking to current driver's and their agents, to gauge interest for a test driver position - those we have not yet spoken too, you know where our corporate facility is : come talk to us!

Decisions will be made public in the coming rounds of GPGSL action.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 04:05AM by shep34.
So far I see Snake will not hire any test drivers from this. They are the last placed team there so my only option is to return that test driver seat for DMR.

We saw that it was an accident that I said my favourite team is SMS. So far I confirm that and now Daly is on verge to be test driver for DMR again, the decision will be furtherly released by DMR.
Drugs are bad.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I've had three people read that, and we're still trying to figure it out.
If anyone understands it before then, feel free to send an abridged version in no more than 100 words for us to get an idea :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 11:13AM by mclarenaustralia.
I hope I can be there in free practice guys. Now the situation is clear so lets move on next race. I really love DMR.
FlyingFinn19 schrieb:
> I've had three people read that, and we're still
> trying to figure it out.
> If anyone understands it before then, feel free to
> send an abridged version in no more than 100 words
> for us to get an idea :D

Demon Racing good, Snake not so good, it was (presumably ((poor try, if you ask me)) ) an accident that he said Snake was his favourite team. He wants to stay with Demon and hopes he's allowed to.

Maybe I should do my PhD in Dalish.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
"Hi, I'm Daly McClure! You may remember me from such sagas as "Demon versus Snake" and "The Lord is my Shed"."

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 02:23PM by Incident 2k9.
Incident 2k9 Scritto:
> "Hi, I'm Daly McClure! You may remember me from
> such sagas as "Demon versus Snake" and "The Lord
> is my Shed"."

LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> "Hi, I'm Daly McClure! You may remember me from
> such sagas as "Demon versus Snake" and "The Lord
> is my Shed"."

Golden :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy