GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
I still can drive in the rain. (D)(Y):-)
A point! Could maybe have got more if I hadn't needed to pit for a third time.

btw what was the failure I retired with? suspension?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
You were asking too much of your engine.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Pleased my teammate got second but still disappointed with my puncture, a double podium could have been very possible

Crappy weather, crappy result. Pack the truck, lets get the hell out of here......!

What was the official reason for the sudden retirement of Nell and de Brukyer? Seemed odd all of a sudden for a couple of cars to be out of the race - ran out of fuel??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
First Kederer who pushed me out of the way ( 5 place grid penalty? ) and then my engine who blows up... couldn't get worse after all the effort, was running on 10th place after starting on 19th.

Nice one Carlos, with 4th place and points for the team.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> btw what was the failure I retired with?
> suspension?

Eletrical Failure.

Woo! That was insane! Those last laps couldn't end fast enough! Talk about unpredictability.

Great drive, thanks to the whole team. Good juicy points and a big morale boost for Canada, another one of my predilect tracks. But first, a quick tour through the museum! :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
The race I see from my favourite team of Demon Racing, I think it was a disappointing race. Free practice might come out next and I hope to aim for a high up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 02:12PM by Bandon23.
Firstly, congratulations to Ed on yet another win. And well done John on a fortunate but well deserved 2nd place, it's a shame Jack wasn't there at the end too, would have been an even better result for AMR.

2nd place! (B)(B)(B)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Get in! That is just what the team needed. Ed, you're still a genius.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
@Shep34, for Nell and De Bruyker, their retirements were Transmission Failure and Engine Failure respectively.

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 9, Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Thursday, 3rd December 2015. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Montreal". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Montreal". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - Winner: Tobias Kederer Team Shadow
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh Martini Paddock Racing
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Very happy with my result starting from last row. I was expecting for a better place after my two first stints but decided to secure the points for the team. Just a shame I missed the bonus point for most gained places, but Carlos made a better job than me. :)

Nice work John (Y)

Superb coverage and race by the way, I enjoyed ths one quite a lot :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Very happy with 3rd. With Gilson retiring early on when in a position to potentially take a podium finish, I knew that I had to try and get the best possible position I could manage. Still, even if Ancevski hadn't retired I still would've been happy with taking 4th. Anyways, time to focus on going for a decent result in Montreal.

Speaking of Montreal, can we ensure that this time around the version with the fixed pitlane exit is used so that we don't see a repeat of what happened last season.

NO boost and still a double retirement??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Mullet345 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very happy with 3rd. With Gilson retiring early on
> when in a position to potentially take a podium
> finish, I knew that I had to try and get the best
> possible position I could manage. Still, even if
> Ancevski hadn't retired I still would've been
> happy with taking 4th. Anyways, time to focus on
> going for a decent result in Montreal.
>
> Speaking of Montreal, can we ensure that this time
> around the version with the fixed pitlane exit is
> used so that we don't see a repeat of what
> happened last season.

Copy that. But Ruben said he'd prepare the tracks and I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Now that Stu is back, we should also have access to his big track collection again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy