GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brett Sinclair Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Stu... we all hope for the best my friend, take
> > you're time. we will go nowhere! ;-)
>
>
>
> Neither he, MUHAHAHAHA!!! ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hope everything is ok Stu and hope to have you back among us as soon as possible!

As for the race don't worry I am working on it. As its previously been said, when a lot goes on theres a lot to edit. If it was Monaco i'd just show the start and the pit window ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
truecrysis Wrote:
> As for the race don't worry I am working on it. As
> its previously been said, when a lot goes on
> theres a lot to edit. If it was Monaco i'd just
> show the start and the pit window ;)

Lol! Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the finished coverage once you have it ready to upload.

@Stoopid, hope things go well for you in your time off from the series. We'll still be here when you return.

Take care Stu!

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
This race might go well, but for next round can't wait for it for our first debut with Demon Racing.
Round 6 - Italy/Monza - Race!

This was about as compressed as I could make the highlights without skipping a lot of action, so I'm afraid you get an hour long video which is longer than the race distance! Only about 20 minutes of footage was cut, as there was just so much going on for this race.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
A perfect display of true racers by both Snake cars, after that absolute devastating result in qualifying both drivers closed their visors, heads down and went for it. A double points finish, including most places gained is a good result starting from last row.

This gives us a bit of hope for next race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great, just great, having soo much fun here

just @#$%& ridiculous

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2015 12:34AM by kedy89.
It's a miracle! My first point of the year!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Activity Check

Sorry it's late again, I've just had...stuff on. We've got one absentee this time.

Rico Van Smirren (Team Shadow Sub...Mer...Audi) - Last active: ages ago. (2nd warning).

Next check is on the 13th September.

Maverick team radio after race win

Engineer: Well done, mate! P1, you've done it! First win of the season, and hopefully not the last.
Maverick: YES! But that was a hard piece of work. Sorry to Horvath but I was so much quicker. He just should have pulled back.

Engineer: Right. Further positions are Jack in P2 ...
Maverick: Don't bullshit me, I've seen that.

Engineer: Okay, Nell in 3, just for the record.
Maverick: This one was for Stu.

Engineer: Indeed. Go to setting X3 and pick up rubber on your way in.
Maverick: Yeah yeah, call Kimi and let him tell you. On another note, get my damn clutch working right! I'm so fed up with those poor starts!
Engineer: We'll be working on it.

-------------------------

Nice to finally have made a good race. Pole, race win and fastest time is obviously the best possible outcome with double boost. Nonetheless I'm fed up that once again my start was poor and I was only able to have one good stint. That's starting to become a routine I quite dislike.

The coverage was awesome, really! Credit where credit is due, Connor. It took too long and is too long to watch to have every race like this, but for a change it was amazing and the commentary make it feel like a real TV coverage. Absolutely great and my full respect.

Now, the less pleasant things. With Stu out, we're missing both a perf tester and somebody to do the tables. Milos has thankfully stepped in as perf tester, so I'll get him into this within the next days. But with all this coming up, I really don't have the time (nor the documents) to do the tables as well.
Tobi, I know you're really fed up with things and I totally understand that. But could you imagine bringing the tables into an updated state for this race, at least, and then send it to somebody who's willing to step in? It would be a huge help to keep the series going.

Alongside this, whoever is willing to help out there, please message me or somebody else of the board.

//Addition: And Shadow please make an announcement as soon as possible about whom is going to replace Rico and if he'll stay as a tester, for now, or is out completely. For now there won't be a boost deadline announced, until we've sorted out the tables issue, but of course you're welcome to send your boost requests in already. For those doing so before the announcement, please use the last announcement as reference.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2015 02:37AM by JohnMaverick.
Extremely fun to watch. Good work, Connor (Y)

Best damn race ever, epic to watch, got me hooked up like a real race! Someone please show this to Bernie, F1 should really take a page out of our book. Massive congratulations Connor, that was brilliant.

My race was average-ish, sometimes the car lost power and then got going again, hence the sudden position drops. But I think 6th is a good result, considering the bonkers race we had. I'm sorry to see Marc so down the finishing positions but as many teams in the league, we race each other, as cleanly as possible.

John, are any special skills required for the tables? I can't help with the perfs since my Excel skills are garbage but maybe I could lend a hand with that if it's only arranging the pics and calculating the poitns after each round. :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> //Addition: And Shadow please make an announcement
> as soon as possible about whom is going to replace
> Rico and if he'll stay as a tester, for now, or is
> out completely. For now there won't be a boost
> deadline announced, until we've sorted out the
> tables issue, but of course you're welcome to send
> your boost requests in already. For those doing so
> before the announcement, please use the last
> announcement as reference.

Pick me boss, pick me!
no? no?
ok :/

well I guess Vimal is better anyway..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Shame for the team, so much potential not realised sadly.
Milos, stay calm young caterpillar you mustn't jump before you can fly ;-)

I am just awaiting confirmation from him but I have offered Vimal the seat.

Damn you Rico! We have so much history man!!

Now I've gotta watch the race

What the actual hell is wrong with my fortune - I can never have two good sessions in a row. Crap qualifying translates to a charge through the field and a good qualifying results in falling back or retiring. hot

5th position at the end of the race? I'll take that for sure. Great work by SCR to give me a car that was able to show it's potential. And taking the 2nd fastest lap of the race is an added bonus. Hopefully it's the result I need to kickstart my championship charge. I may not be looking to challenge for the title, but I will be aiming for the top 10, so I'll need all the points I can get. As for Joseph, it's a shame about what happened to him. Who knows where he may have ended up had he not made that error.

Just letting everyone know I plan on running the next round. All I need is a copy of the A1 Ring and I should be good to go to run the round. I'm just not sure what version of the track I should end up using though. Also, considering the problems with the latest GPxPatch 4.4x versions, I think I'll stick to using the previous version, unless Ruben states that 4.4x needs to be used for the next mod update.

Seems the CRWFlags site is no longer working, so the flags used on the first page will need to be fixed up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy