GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
What an absolutely horrible race, and a further kick in the nuts is the fact I've got another wasted boost.

I'll probably call it a day as a race driver at the end of the season, because this isn't fun any more.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sanvitale disappointed with the results

With the AMR 1-2 at Dubai, the teams can finally head to Monza. Sanvitale's last race as a test driver has a sour note. For the second race in a row, Alessandro Sanvitale hasn't made a decent result, being relegated back to 20th in the results.

"Probably it was the heat that caused me to go that bad. For only one thing I'm proud of: I haven't decided to use a boost, instead of using it and possibly wasting it just like Suzuka. But my days as a test driver are over and now I'm racing with the big guys. Let's see what happens."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
...where the hell did the pace go? Looked promising for most of the race then bang, Dark Mini shoved a pack of lead weights in my car (for those who don't get the reference, search Mini Drivers on youtube)

Either way, very unhappy with the display particularly given Chris was 5th...maybe just once we'll both have a good weekend at the same time :/

Gained some places, got some points.
AMR 1-2! Great job guys

Stoked to pick up a few more points!
Pretty disappointed with 14th. If only I hadn't stayed out as long as I did before taking my stop. It may have allowed me to sneak into the points. Oh well, I'll try for a better race next round.

Really not happy with that performance of the car! We should be on the podium...not 6th....

But still better to get some points than no points. But we need to work out what´s wrong with our race performance...
7th best lap. This could have been a good race. :-/

Great stuff from the two Demon drivers(Y)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Was a couple of laps away from a possible 7th place finish, but 8th isn't a bad result from 11th on the grid, and I got some more points. Hopefully we can improve on this result in the next round.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Happy for salvaging a point, but other than that race was absolutely garbage. Eager for bouncing back next round.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Both race drivers from SCR in the points very nice driving guys!! i hope i can also put some performances like that in free practice :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
In the end a disappointed result by Dean, seems a problem with the car or too much tyre degradation. What a waste!

I'm very pleased that Chris grabbed a much needed points finish with a fantastic 5th place.

Too bad we still can't finish well with both cars.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well... a race to forget! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Robbed of a point in the last lap. Hopefully Jake and Alessandro will have a much better race then this last one, we need some luck and hope for our team!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Pleasing performance from the guys really, even if Eric did have a good potential points finish robbed from him.

But at least Gareth was able to salvage something and keep our total ticking over :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

It's good that Carlos took some points home for the One Team... for the rest #!@#? (censored) (N)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not too bad a result this round, the boys brought the cars home safe, well done. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
One to forget for Shadow...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy