GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Well that blew. Annoyingly our care had the pace over one lap which is shown by the fastest lap chart.

And. My condolences to John and I hope you make a speedy recovery Mal.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Getting better with every race - another solid display and more points :)

Mood not better, could have won this one.

Also seem to have skipped quite some posts, my condolences to John for your loss, and a speedy recovery Mal!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Official Results Tables

Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Official Standings Tables

Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Official Boost Tables

Round 3 - Malaysian GP - GPGCL

WOOOHOOO!! Yeeeeah! What a way to bounce back from that crappy race at Adelaide! Only my 2nd career win, and the 4th for ONE Racing. Obrigado meus amigos. Thank you! Woo!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
A good weekend for the team in the end :-)

My GPGSL Career
wow....yet another weekend to forget.... :(
Tough race for SCR it seems. At least Joseph was able to score some points. As for Ross, it's a shame to see him retire with a Oil Leak that lead to his engine failure, as there was a possible chance of him to make up the positions he lost from his spins. I think that is the first engine failure for either SCR driver since taking on the Renault engines (correct me if I'm wrong), so it seems the team will need to look into what may have caused the leak and get it sorted in time for the next round.

Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @ Greg - There is no rules concerning this, the
> only one that comes close is a team owner being
> excluded from the series. In that case, the lead
> driver takes over for the rest of the season, but
> continues as a race driver. In these
> circumstances, I see no problems with you
> continuing as race driver whilst you take over
> temporary control of the team.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Oh man, that's not good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Not a bad race but maybe it's time for a boost.
Shame to have some early contact that perhaps damaged the car a little, but other than that, it was a solid race, 4th was a good outcome.

X (@ed24f1)
Pretty disappointing, pace just wasn't there in the race

First season's points, not too bad. It seems I've found a way to be faster on track : I don't brake. Sorry Gareth and Rico for the bumps though.

A quiet race for me. Not enough speed to move higher up in the points, but points are points and at least I kept the car on the track. Hoping for a better result in Japan.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
At least 2 points...
mclarenaustralia schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a bad race but maybe it's time for a boost.

Don't do that, look what happened to me ;)
12th in the standings with only 9 points after 3 races.. Well we have a fun fight ahead! I am trying to get rid of some extra weight and getting a better stamina by not eating pizza and drinking.. It does not seem to be working at all!
I say time for Pizza and Captain Morgan!!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
If you'd said I'd be equal on points with a multiple champion I'd have ripped your hand off.

Mean Dean! hot

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy