GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
it's just Gareth's AI driver, I doubt he would try such a stupid move if he was actually racing. ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
gareth Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Charrel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Exiting race so far!! I was hoping for no bad
> luck
> > this season, but once again someone ruined my
> race
> > by a shitty move.. Thanks for that McCarthy!!
>
>
>
> ^^ See apology in post above ^^

Ahh I see it, thanks mate :-) Very kind of you, just dont let it happen again haha

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Oh Gareth you little rascal what you like ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

So far so good... but I still don't know how I could lose my pole position...
... maybe because there was no mention of BOOST before the race, would have helped a lot to increase my perfs !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
isn't boost banned to use before race 1?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
It is. No boost for the first race. Everybody is on their starter perf for this race. But it's an old rule that even the highest perf doesn't mean a guaranteed race win. Look at Ed and MPR, for example.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Yeah, don't spend 2 seasons building up your perf, it's a complete waste of time.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2015 07:46PM by kedy89.
It should do, haha!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A good race for me so far. I seem to be in a nice little gap between 5th and 7th. Hopefully a good finish inside the top 5 is possible. I think we may have lost a shot at the podium but I am pleased with pace so far.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Exciting race overall, but boring for me. Been stuck in 12th since the start.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Really lost out on a great position in the pitting time frame there, was going so well

Any chance I can get a new cutout of the S10 MPR for my signature and a championship user bar?

Would appreciate it chaps.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
You mean one of those, Dan?

All of them are on the first page

GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP - Season Opener - Race Day

Part 3

Hello once again.

Rodriguez currently sits in 12th, a position he claims to have been in for most of this race.

Behind him is the battle between Kittleson and Greenhalgh.

It’s getting pretty heated up at the rear of the field, as McCarthy attempts to make a move on Cartwright.

However, the JHR driver wasn’t close enough, and so stays behind the SCR.

He may have to start looking in his mirrors soon, as Legge is close enough to try for a move should he see a chance to make it.

McCarthy goes to the inside for a passing attempt, but just isn’t able to get it done. As a result, it’s allowed Legge to close in even closer.

The other Snake on the other hand has the task of closing in onto the back of Van Smirren’s Shadow.

Here we can see positions 10 through to 15 in the same shot.

From Elleker’s point of view, there is no sign of the race leader whatsoever.

As we stay onboard with the AMR, let’s take a look at the current standings.

De Bruyker is all on his own at the current moment.

Copeman sits in 5th, but can just see the car ahead of him.

His teammate however has found himself off the track and in the sand. What has happened to Pedersen?

According to the replay, he had Cartwright right on the back of him.

However, a lockup from the SCR driver caused him to hit the back of Pedersen’s MAC, resulting in a spin for the SCR, and the MAC running off the track.

At least they are both able to continue on.

As we enter the final 4 laps, we can see the distance between Nell and Elleker.

Let’s see who the movers and shakers are inside the top 10.

Maverick may still have a chance to catch Copeman in these closing laps as he isn’t that far behind.

We find Rodriguez still in 12th, but the split shows that he is slowly catching Warrington.

All Thomas must be thinking right now is what could’ve been had his brakes not decided to play up.

Even McCarthy must be thinking the exact same thing.

Nell has simply been in a class of his own all race.

As we near the final stages of this race, let’s check out the standings again.

It’s looking most likely that Gilson will not be winning his 3rd straight Australian GP here today.

Copeman locks up his brake.

He is able to continue on, but it has allowed Maverick to close in even closer to him.

We have confirmation of the final lap.

Maverick is so close to the back of Copeman, but he is running out of time to try and make his move.

Nell crosses the line to win the Australian GP.

Elleker crosses the line in 2nd.

De Bruyker rounds off the podium in 3rd.

Maverick tried his best, but just couldn’t get any closer to Copeman to make his move.

Congratulations Sebastian Nell and Demon Racing, our winners of Rd 1. They have done an amazing job here today, and they truly deserve this victory. Elleker and AMR did what they could today, but they just didn’t have the pace needed to challenge the Demon for the race win. They should be happy with 2nd though. That wraps up the coverage here in Melbourne. We hope you enjoyed our coverage, and we hope to see you all back here again when we bring you Rd 2. This is GPGTV.org/farked, signing out from Melbourne. Goodbye everyone.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Excellent race coverage Greg, graphics look great :)

Fantastic race by the AMR drivers. Although Jack couldn't keep in touch with Nell, he was able to pull an even bigger gap on pole sitter de Bruyker. Meanwhile John was able to make up places to finish in an excellent 6th. Well done guys, looks like the Dunlops are working much better :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Got up to 13th but couldn't get any further by the looks of it. Damnit >>;

If it wasn't for that poor start I think I could have won that, glad that I recovered back to my starting position though

Good race by Chris and Dean.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well done Seb hopefully my brake issue will be fixed for Adelaide so I can join you on the podium.No Multi12 please. :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2015 09:42AM by mclarenaustralia.
Solid 5th position to start the new season, well done to the whole team.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy