GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
That makes that result official. Bring on the race. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Uh oh, that doesn't look too promising

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Thrilled with pole on my AMR / Hi-Def debut! :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Please use #000033 for the AMR rims please :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
17th... =(

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Would have hoped for better, but we'll see what we can do from 15th, its not totally out of question to make up some spots I guess...
Very surpris- I mean pleased with 5th!

Confident Gio can make it a double points finish for the new JHR :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

WOW 2nd and 9th is a great start to the season

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Dayum i am satisfied with my 10th place considering its my first quali ever:P
Disappointed result by Emanuel, hopefully he can move forwards in the race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
The session didn't go as we expected. It's still a good result and a solid basis for the race.

My GPGSL Career
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CaptinFranko Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What happened to Paulo Silva in 22nd?! 16s off
> the
> > pace!
>
> He had to take avoiding action as he started his
> flying laps. That's why he was off the pace.

Brilliant way to start this series... Oh wait! :-o
From this point i can only improve. :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Stoopid Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please use #000033 for the AMR rims please :)

Oange is not ugly. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Heh I like the number 16 but i'd rather not have qualified there... Now I need one of those fabled charges through the field

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I have hopes yet ;)

GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP – Season Opener – Tester’s Feature Race

Part 1

Hello everyone, and welcome to Albert Park, the venue for the season opener of the GPGSL. We have an exciting weekend ahead of us, as the test drivers will be hitting the track for the feature race, followed by the race drivers taking part in the first qualifying session of the season to determine who will take pole position for the main event. For now, we focus our attention on the test drivers, who are preparing themselves for the start of the feature race. Matthew Allington took pole position in his debut as a tester for AMR, while next to him on the front row is Nata Cremasco in his MAC Racing car. So without further ado, let’s head trackside as the cars can be heard returning from their warmup lap, and the RD is ready and waiting to get the race underway.

Weather Report

Here we go. The cars have all returned from their warmup lap, and are now ready to go racing. When the lights go out, it’s showtime.

Off they go!

Cremasco takes the lead through the first few turns, as De Boer watches on from behind.

Further back in the field, there are quite a few position changes according to the timing.

There’s not much in it between Allington and De Boer in their battle for 2nd.

The SCR driver has a look up the inside.

However, he isn’t able to get by the AMR.

Further back, we find Ancevski chasing down one of the Greidanus GP cars.

He goes for a pass up the inside.

But he isn’t able to get by.

The failed pass attempt seemed to have slowed the Shadow driver slightly, and that has allowed Steer to close in on him.

He may not get a chance to try and attack the Shadow driver. O’Brien in the SCR has closed in on the One.

He tries for a pass up the inside.

He succeeds in getting by, but in the process he made contact, sending Steer off the track.

As a result, O’Brien now has his hands full with the cars behind.

Steer now sits in 19th after recovering from being shoved off the track.

Vilela has a look up the inside into the first corner.

However, O’Brien shuts the door on his pass attempt, leaving the One driver in the clutches of the TNR.

As the timing shows how the current top 10 have moved since race start, Keranen decides to try for a passing move on Vilela by going to the inside.

Meanwhile, Hinz goes for his own passing move around the outside and succeeds in getting by when Keranen’s move failed.

Keranen decides to fight back, and has a look up the inside of Hinz.

Making contact is not the way to go about making a passing move. As a result, Hinz runs off the track, while Keranen ends up facing the wrong way.

The incident has also caught up a few others, with the innocent bystander being the MPR of Silva, who is now out of the race through no fault of his own.

As we focus in on Cremasco, let’s check out the current standings.

Scala will be keen to try and bring a good result home for the team.

We have a battle starting to take place between Michail and Mills.

Mills has a look up the inside of the JHR.

But his passing attempts ends in failure as both drivers find themselves in awkward positions.

At least both drivers are able to continue on.

The same can’t be said for Domenech, who has come to a complete stop. He must have a terminal problem.

Which is confirmed by the timing.

Hunsley is slowly closing in on Scala.

Greidanus currently has a good view of the battle taking place between Stoddart and McGregor.

The battle between O’Brien and Vilela continues on.

Briere just isn’t fast enough to keep up with them.

With the race now at half distance, let’s take a look at the standings.

Time now for a break. When we return, we’ll be going through to the end of the race.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
doh, no made up places

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Bad luck for Emanuel.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Hmm not how my (real and true) home race was planned to go. Apologies to Christopher and Paulo for ultimately being the big losers from that, thought I saw the chance up the inside and all too soon there wasn't enough track space to fit. Will have to be ready not to muck up like this next time I turn up in Melbourne.
Steady race for me, hope to become able to overtake for second. Then I can begin the chase for first!

Slightly disappointed with the Snakes, hopefully they can win some ground back

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy