GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
...I'm warming to the idea of personal numbers now...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Stu, what's with the question anyway, I thought only Greg was allowed to ask questions, he's even taken to PMing me them now... ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
my favorite number is #10

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I am also against personal numbers. I would tolerate team numbers, like pre-96 F1. But the current system gives numbers based on merit, so if you're champion, you get #1 to show around, whereas with custom numbers, no new follower would know you were a serious contender the previous season. Without them, you get #3 or #5, and that shows you were up there the year before. Don't know if I get my message across, but that's how I reason to reject the personal numbers idea.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Personal numbers? Not likely.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Don't really have a number to throw in here .. I am not against the idea but not for it either. I like the way it is now.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
My number would be #14, mainly due to it being one of my favourite numbers.

27 of course :)
Carlitox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well in the GP3 league that Rod manages, he
> actually asked us for numbers and I chose 4,
> mainly because during 2012, a year in which many
> significant things happened in my life, 4 was my
> lucky number according to the Chinese horoscope.
> And it kinda worked that year.
>
> However, I think I'd choose another if given more
> time to think. As an engineering student, probably
> something math-related ;-)

On GPGSL-3 I'll use fixed numbers because it takes lot of time to load all pitcrews, teamboxes, walls, cockpits... according season position. With fixed numbers, I can only modify pit order, on GPxPatch! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I would have #26, started dating my girlfriend on the 26th August, got engaged on the 26th December and am getting married on the 26th March. Plus 26 is my footy and cricket number.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
99 or 9 for me
I'm not eager for personnal numbers and I still don't think it was a good idea to introduce it in F1. I was more liking the team's fixed numbers in the 70's-80's but I'm ok with the team's ranking number, it makes sense and gives a goal for anyone in the team to have a better number.

That said if we were to go with fixed numbers my favorite numbers would be 40 (I'm using it in an other place right now), 36, 22 (I won a race with that number in real life) or 6 (because "I'm not a number!";).

I'm a free man!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Just a heads up, il be off for 6 days so yea( in case anyone wanted to check my activity and found out I was offline for a week)
brasspanels Wrote:
> Just a heads up, il be off for 6 days so yea( in
> case anyone wanted to check my activity and found
> out I was offline for a week)

no activity checks during the off-season teammate ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I would go with 99. Because... Greg Moore, if you heard him
Mullet345 Schreef:
> My number would be #14, mainly due to it being one
> of my favourite numbers.

Same here! My only favourite number is #14

Personal Numbers would be cool, but the way it is now makes more sence in this series :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
@Maikel: in case you're still taking suggestions for an improved/new shape, imo this on would be pretty nice [www.racedepartment.com]

A combination of both old and new elements, such as smaller front wing, wider & lower rear wing, car shorter & wider, but all in all a design looking similar to modern shapes.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I'm a free man!

Live my life where I want to!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy