GPGSL Season 10 Track Voting: Round 2 (See Page 2) [Deadline Sunday 1st March]

Posted by GPGSL 
I agree, GPGSL can decide them.

Or maybe have a few default tracks (Oz, Silverstone etc) and for teams/managers to all pick a track each.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I agree about us picking one track each. But the calendar should definetly be decided by the GPGSL members (team managers, drivers, test drivers), either using random.org to see which of the chosen tracks will make it to the calendar or first come first served. And just ignore those who haven't replied.

But definetly a big NO! from me to the GPGSL governing body deciding the entire calendar.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2015 02:21PM by miki2000milos.
For me definetly a big YES that GPGSL pick the tracks. The calendar should be filled with tracks which provides enough action, not with boring tracks like Monaco.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
How about a middle ground between both options, the first round open to everyone, and the board deciding the calendar with the 25 tracks of the 2nd round

I'd still let the community have a chance too. Even if it's just 5 tracks, give us a chance to vote out what we want to see on the calendar.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

NO, you don't have a vote!

;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Could not having the Season 10 thread open be the cause of people not sending their votes in? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for the low number of votes.;)

Wy don't you pick for example the tracks from the year 1970 and ad some tracks we can choose for the rest to come on 20 tracks.

You can also pick the first year that Ayrton Senna drove in F1 (1984) as track season and ad some others to it, so we can all drive a competition on the same tracks Ayrton did in his first year...

... just an idea, ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Personally, I didn't vote in the first round because I couldn't figure what to vote, loads of loads of great tracks. Now that the list is shorter, my vote has been sent in.

But I'd love Nathan's idea, us voting the first round, then you guys deciding the others. The problem is that Zandvoort would forever be gone ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Carlitox Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But I'd love Nathan's idea, us voting the first
> round, then you guys deciding the others. The
> problem is that Zandvoort would forever be gone
> ;-)

John M. disagrees.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Zandvoort would always get my vote if we used the old layout ;-)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I feel some kind of pressure.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

No pressure intended, enjoying v0.85 a lot :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I purposedly voted for unusual tracks, hoping more people would have done the same. Meh result actually. My votes are coming soon
I'm not fussed on any particular circuit to be used. As long a they can produce non-procession races which the GPGSL Race Directors will know more about.

Buggy tracks are annoying but superb for surprises!

Hope to see Bathurst, Estoril & Watkins Glen as new venues on the calendar.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

No, no, no, please not Estoril. Please no Portugese tracks. Pretty please.

But I'd like to see Bathurst though. ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Laguna Seca is meant to be good as well. Adelaide on my list instead of Melbourne too! Let's keep it refreshing.

Yep, such a shame that Melboure replaced Adelaide on the F1 calendar.

Estoril should be on the calendar, it's pre -94 configuration proves spectacle.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

So many driver errors... especially at turn 1.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy