Jordan 196 parts remapping

Posted by raceheart 
Jordan 196 parts remapping
Date: January 30, 2015 11:26AM
Posted by: raceheart
please, could someone be so kind to remap some parts of the Jordan 196? i'd like to add some missing logos. The related parts are the carbone parts of the rearwing, the rearwing support and the small carbone flaps on top of the rearwing support aswell as the carbone of the frontwing end plates. Furthermore the upper rearwing and the bargeboards. For now there's only one part for the bargeboards available, so that it's not possible to add the Unipart logo on the bargeboards. It would be amazing, if someone could help with my request. I know that Flash Formula started already on the new Jordan 196, but i dunno when the new Jordan is finished, nor how the progress of the new models is. So it comes in my mind to use the Jordan from the mod 1996 in the meantime and to create the early season liveries. Flash Formula is very busy at the moment and maybe it will still take some time until the new Jordan is finished, so i think it's a good idea, if we can have all the liveries from the 'old' Jordan until the new one

quickslick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy