2015/2016 Formula E Materials - Haunetal - WCP - RSCT - GP4 Community - released first post

Posted by gezere 
Just passing to congratulate you guys on this awesome mod. Haven't tried the GP4 version, but the rF one is absolutely wonderful. The car is really nervous and fun, and the sounds are exactly like TV. The only thing I'd remove (if possible) is the idle sound when the car is stopped, as I recall, FE cars don't make any sound when still. But apart from that, it is outstanding. Thank you very much.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Then tell me what you think about this preliminary version :)

That sounds magnificent really. Awesome job

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
The shape is now in game ;-)

Amazing

Wow, looks amazing!
But I think the nose needs to be changed a little. Just like the front-wing-end-plates and sidepods (at the rear-wheels). Personally I think the 'airbox' needs to be redesigned.
Here is a pic of the real car. Maybe it will help you. All with all, you're delivering very nice work! ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next race, Round .. of .. : ... ePrix (...), ... .. 201. #...ePrix #FanBoost

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2015 07:11PM by E.Wes.
I do not intend to edit the work done by Haunetal. So except if he will update the shape, all the things you noticed, which are true, will be not changed.
Hope it will not kill your interest in this coming mod....

Beauties coming!!!
gezere Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do not intend to edit the work done by Haunetal.
> So except if he will update the shape, all the
> things you noticed, which are true, will be not
> changed.
> Hope it will not kill your interest in this coming
> mod....

Of course not. There are worse things in life. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we've an answer to one of my questions. Looking good! ;-)

Yes, I know, the helmet is wrong... ;)

Nice :)

The Michelin logo on the front wing is flipped ;-)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Thanks ;-) didn't notice it. It's now fixed

I've send the new nose to Gezere. The Team makes a good job of this brilliant Mod :)

:)
Great work guys! :)
Nice job guys!

New livery for the China Racing team. Introduced at the Long Beach ePrix.
(Better picture very soon)

Here is a better picture:

Some news ?
Go to page 3 ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2015 10:27PM by gezere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy