GPGSL S10 - Team Launch Thread [Deadline sending cars & helmets: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Snake Motorsports Press Conference

Today it's time to launch the contender that will be used by Snake Motorsports for season 10 of the GPGSL.

Many of the sponsors have remained the same and Snake Motorsports continue to support the 'make roads safe' campaign from the FIA.

We are very much looking forward to S10, we got some new air in the team and it's looking good for us for once!

Now time for the presentation of the SMS-05! Big thanks to our photographer John Maverick!

Studio shot 1 ©John Maverick Renders 2015

Studio shot 2 ©John Maverick Renders 2015

Studio shot 3 ©John Maverick Renders 2015

Studio shot 4 ©John Maverick Renders 2015

Signed,

Maikel de Boer, Snake Motorsports CEO

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
That livery stays a winner Maikel.

You forgot one thing which was also the case with last season car; the orange and white part is missing on the inside of the frontwing attachments at both cars. The orange and white part is missing on the outside of the frontwing attachments at the 2nd car.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That livery stays a winner Maikel.
>
> You forgot one thing which was also the case with
> last season car; the orange and white part is
> missing on the inside of the frontwing attachments
> at both cars. The orange and white part is missing
> on the outside of the frontwing attachments at the
> 2nd car.

Ah yes true! I used the original files of the car, instead of the updated ones. I'll get an update in ASAP. Thank you!

*EDIT:// new files sent to Ruben, car is up-to-date again!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 12:53PM by MDBSnake.
No problem, thanks for correcting it mate.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Always loved that Snake livery. I thought I would beat Greg to the punch, wasn't Snake supposed to be running Dunlops in S10?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Schreef:
> Always loved that Snake livery. I thought I would
> beat Greg to the punch, wasn't Snake supposed to
> be running Dunlops in S10?

You know, haven't really though about it ;) I haven't changed any of the sponsors due to time restraint on the painting. Forgot even that Dunlop was making it's return! I'll stick with Pirelli for now, might need to make a change in the near future (happily it should just be a texture update)

Looking forward to seeing this at the front of the grid... ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Just 3 missing team liveries: MPR, TNR & JHR. Come on guys!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Will we see only the driver's eyes and jaws when they're in the car? Or does the pitcrew comes as an additional DLC for $19.99? ;)

Seriously now, that livery never gets old, and I believe it never will. Fantastic job.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
brunoboi schrieb:
> Team Shadow Announcement
>
> Our team shall not be running the 'Car of Shame'
> for the first race of the season - That is all.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with for this season :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Jack of JHR, your mailbox is full and please send me the psd files of your car. Thanks!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Guys I'm off work now so will be finishing the TNR livery between baby feeds :) Also found all the old TNR liverys for you Ruben, thoughts I'd lost them on the drive but all there!

So the first bit of the presentation...

Mr Leo James Mills
6lbs9oz
28-02-15

(he's just seen the new car)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 08:49PM by danm.
Congratz! Hope your girlfriend/wife is OK.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Congratulations, Big Boss!!!!
gratz Dan! (Y)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Congratz man! I'm happy that you two can finally hold the little goober now.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Congrats Dan, enjoy the next few years with Leo, before you know it he won't be so small and sleepy, and probably end up driving a GPGSL car...
A new racer is born. Congrats Dan, enjoy your time with him.

Who is A.Sanvitale (driver of the #46 Snake test car)? I think that's the first time I've seen that name in the GPGSL.

As for the livery, it still looks great, even after being used for two seasons in a row.

And Dan, congratulations.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy