GP4 CRASH

Posted by DAMON96 
GP4 CRASH
Date: December 21, 2014 05:41PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi!!!...The game runs with no problem, but when you close the game it says that GP4 stopped working and crash (twth any mod), this is the log

[pastebin.com]
Re: GP4 CRASH
Date: December 21, 2014 08:11PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
I think normal if you run GPxPatch in debug mode. Just ignore it or run it without debug mode on.

Date: December 22, 2014 12:59AM
I don't know, yestrday it started with that problema, never happened before...
Date: December 22, 2014 07:13AM
Posted by: Excalibur
@Pablo: I remember to get a crash log when I was closing the game, too... after a complete reinstall of the game.
My suggestions:
- I see into your log that you are using GPxPatch 4.24a. A more stable version is the last one: 4.30a. Maybe not in direct relationship with your crash problem but it is worth to install it anyway: [rsdi.home.xs4all.nl]
- Set the verbosity on "High"
- Compability: use CPU on "All".
- GPxPatch compabitibility: Run as administrator and compability mode for windows XP SP3.

It fixed my problem for Win7, 64bits.... Not sure but I think it was linked to an audio issue into GP4...

Hope it may help...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2014 07:18AM by Excalibur.
Date: December 22, 2014 07:39AM
Yes, for now I put debug mode in off and now, the crash stopped (for now)..BTW, yesterday my graphic card (ATI RADEON) was updated via on line and downloaded a new thing called "AMD gaming envolving" and maybe that has something to do...I don't know...but I least now it stopped the crash whe I close the game, but, for sure I will download the GPxPatch 4.30. THANKS A LOT (Y)
Date: December 22, 2014 07:50AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Humm... What you said is interesting. I remember that before to resinstall GP4, I have dowloaded the Nvidia GeForce Experience ( something similar to AMD gaming Envolving) for games optimizations. Even if it doesn't handle GP4, maybe it could have something to do with it...
Anyway, glad that you fixed your problem with debug mode on off. ;-(

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: December 22, 2014 12:42PM
Posted by: NickJW
For what i know is that the AMD Gaming Evolved doesn't have any effect on optimizations for GP4 because the game is to old and doesn't recieve any info from the AMD community to edit your GP4

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Date: December 22, 2014 03:06PM
Yes, mybe it was a coincidence that the same day that the graphic card was updated , the problema started, it was just a thought
Date: December 23, 2014 09:16PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Not completely sure. In GP3 there is a known bug about 'purple tyres' for ATI owners that I've never suffered before I made an update of my ATI card drivers several years later. So maybe you've encountered the same kind of issue with your update.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy