Tyre Question

Posted by Cosmic 
Tyre Question
Date: December 21, 2014 02:50PM
Posted by: Cosmic
Hello,

I've got a question on the tyres...

Do they loose grip in the race or are they on the same level over the complete distance??
Or depends it on the difficulty level I race in???

It seems to me as if they don't losse grip and I can go full speed all 100% of the race distance...

Have a nice sunday...
Re: Tyre Question
Date: December 21, 2014 04:33PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
I think on most tracks the are loosing grip, especially in the corners. Only on a very few tracks (for example Hockenheim 2005) they don't loose grip really. Have a nice sunday too! :-)
Date: December 21, 2014 05:11PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
I depends on the track's cmagic. There you can find the following line:

128 ; subtracted from diff between field_e2 of 2 cars and then compared to speed of first car
13425 ; tyre wear
65024 ; added to car.field_108. related to cc grip factor

The higher the value, the more tyre wear you will have. Highest possible value is 65500. But be careful: It only affects player's cars. For the tyre wear of cc-cars edit the following line:

16349 ; fuel consumption 2
3932 ; cc shuffler???
0 ; a segment nr before which flag 0x80 in car.flags_ce is not cleared

The cc-shuffler does not use the same value as the player's tyre wear. A player's tyre wear of 15000 is equal to a cc-shuffler value of about 3000 ;-).
Date: December 22, 2014 10:18AM
Posted by: Cosmic
Hi Klaus,

thanks a lot for your Information!! It helps a lot...

I see a line in your text that says "fuel consumption"... How about that?? What Information gives this line...?

Greets
Lutz
Date: December 22, 2014 01:36PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Cosmic schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Klaus,
>
> thanks a lot for your Information!! It helps a
> lot...
>
> I see a line in your text that says "fuel
> consumption"... How about that?? What Information
> gives this line...?

Fuel Consumption is... well... fuel consumption. But I never changed this value so far, so I'm no expert in it. But if you notice that your car needs for example only 0.8 fuel laps per lap, you can alternate this value to get the 1.0 fuel laps consumption per lap again ;-).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy