2014 Test Driver Helmets????????

Posted by Benson_Jutton 
2014 Test Driver Helmets????????
Date: November 26, 2014 06:45PM
Posted by: Benson_Jutton
Greetings Everyone. I was wondering if there are any test driver helmets from this past season. Such as Sam Bird (Mercedes) Nico Prost (Lotus) Carlo Sainz Jr, Esteban Orcon (Lotus) and Will Stevens, who drove the Catherham during the Abu Dhabi Grandprix. If not I will try to make these myself, although I am not a very good painter. Thanks Everyone and esepecially the painters who made this seasons helmets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2014 06:47PM by Benson_Jutton.
Re: 2014 Test Driver Helmets????????
Date: November 27, 2014 07:50PM
I was wondering if anyone can make a Max Verstappen helmet? We can use it for next season as well. I understand if all of these requests are annoying. I am sure people are saying why don't you make it yourself? If I was a talented painter I would.
Another Big Thank-you for all the painters and modders for making 2014 season even more fun.
Date: November 27, 2014 08:26PM
Posted by: frybender
i have one max verstappen
Date: November 27, 2014 08:56PM
Thats Great Frybender, would it be possible to upload it somewhere? I know of a dutch person who would also like the helmet.
Thanks again for your help.
Date: November 27, 2014 09:56PM
Posted by: KimiHeikki
Bird Helmet is available on the GP2 2011 MOD ;-) ,Also if someone has Frijns or Visser helmet i'm interested too.
Date: November 28, 2014 12:21AM
Date: November 28, 2014 02:50PM
Thank-you frybender for the Verstappen helmet it is really appreciated. And thanks KimiHeiki for the tip on the bird helmet. I'll keep my eyes open for Frinjs and Visser. Does anyone know of a Juncadella helmet? I think he tested the Force India this past season. I really enjoy everyone's interest in this search. But I think to complete our quest we need more painters to be interested in this.
Date: November 28, 2014 05:20PM
i got juncadella too ...
Date: November 28, 2014 06:11PM
Wowsers! Frybender! That's great If you don't mind uploading that one, I would really appreciate it. Do you paint these helmets yourself? Do you have a Susie Wolff helmet?
Thanks again Frybender I really appreciate you sharing these helmets with everyone.
Date: November 28, 2014 07:00PM
Hey Frybender I did not realize it but these helmets are for Rfactor? If so that is O.K because I can adapt them to the gp4 helmet shapes. If you know who made these helmets it would in releasing the gp4 versions, so I can get permission from the original authors.

Thanks again for all your help.
Date: November 29, 2014 02:35PM
Actually the helmets fit perfectly no need to convert them. Thanks Again Frybender. FYI I will be creating a master list of test driver helmets that will be up on Tuesday.
Date: November 30, 2014 03:54PM
i got susie wolff too. I will upload it as soon as possible
Date: November 30, 2014 04:22PM
[mega.co.nz] : Susie Wolff

[mega.co.nz] : Juncadella
Date: November 30, 2014 06:51PM
Posted by: quickslick
please can you upload to another server like mediafire? i don't want to use mega
Date: November 30, 2014 06:58PM
Thanks for the Juncadella and Susie Wolff helmets! Although I do agree with Quickslick, if they are placed on media fire I think more people could enjoy them. None of my webbrowsers work with that site. Notheless I do appreciate the helmets.
Thanks again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy