TSM to CMagic Magic Data Converter - ALPHA-0.2 Release

Posted by AUS_Doug 
TSM to CMagic Magic Data Converter - ALPHA-0.2 Release
Date: October 31, 2014 06:23AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Hi guys,
A quick little tool I've knocked up for converting from the Magic Data format used by TSM, to the format used by CMagic.

I'll maybe use it, and thought that maybe some others - i.e, people who prefer using TSM to edit values, but like having the Magic Data in the .dat - might find it useful as well.

I've coded it in Java - that's all I know, sorry - so you'll need a version of Java installed; I work and test with Java 7, so I recommend that, but 6 should be OK.

If I can be bothered, I'll do one to go the other way as well.
(Although it's not really necessary when you can just use TSM to load a .dat, and get the Magic Data that way..........)

Download the .zip, extract everything and read the Readme.

If any encounters issues with the .md3 not working, could you upload both it and the .tmd that you want converted somewhere for me to have a look at?
Any problems will most likely be caused by some of the mystery values - i.e, those that weren't used in the MD files that I built this around - being used, and my assumptions about their purpose being wrong.

Latest Version:
TMD_TO_MD3_ALPHA-0.2.zip

Change log:
1st November 2014 - ALPHA-0.2:
- Console stays open without use of .bat file; Basically eliminates the need for the GP4Info.txt
- Added an Icon the .exe.
- Tested and confirmed as working with a total of three tracks now; this bodes well for others.

31st October 2014 - ALPHA-0.1:
- Initial Release.

Older Versions:
TMD_TO_MD3_ALPHA-0.1.zip

Cheers,
Doug.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy