F1 Total Circuit in GP4?

Posted by LuiGigi48 
F1 Total Circuit in GP4?
Date: October 21, 2014 09:19PM
Posted by: LuiGigi48
Hi guys! I saw this video on Youtube of Rfactor:

video: [www.youtube.com]

and I really liked a lot this track! Do you know if this track is available also for GP4? If not, is possible to convert in it?

Ciao! ;-)
Re: F1 Total Circuit in GP4?
Date: October 21, 2014 11:56PM
Posted by: drt01
Hi
i think it's too long for gp4 limit. Personally i dont like it too much.. but this is just my opinion:(

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: October 23, 2014 08:34PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Yes, it's an annoying fact that you can only build tracks in a square of about 2.5 x 2.5 kilometers, so this great combination circuit is far too big for GP4. :( (N) Maybe someday it will be possible to extend that game limitation, just pray for it! (Y) ;)
Date: October 25, 2014 07:36PM
Yeah, a real pity...

Well, I hope that someday this track could be used in Gp4.

Ciao!
Date: October 25, 2014 08:22PM
I will do everything I can do to make this possible. ;) This is my promise. :-)
Date: October 25, 2014 08:23PM
Posted by: shlund
Interesting :-)

I remember that a similar track was built for GP2 years ago. Found it here: [grandprix2.de]...

Would the GPxPatch function "Max track length" (8, 10 & 20 km) be of any help...? :)
Date: October 25, 2014 09:42PM
No, because two people with much knowledge told me that the track has to fit into the black square you can see in GP4Builder. hot You can't exceed it because the CC line doesn't work for outside this black square. I was told as well that it would be no problem to let the black line disappear in GP4Builder, but then in GP4 cars are jumping anywhere or driving into invisible walls or even fell down. Maybe I will try this out if I should get a modified version of GP4Builder. ;)
Date: October 26, 2014 04:37PM
Posted by: carling
I would love drive round the track looks epic
Date: October 26, 2014 04:58PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
I think there were a lot of attemps to combinate the best parts of a few tracks to a new great track. But they all failed! Just look at Magny Cours. Why? Because the tracks don't have any spirit by stealing other tracks's turns and due to that being artifical. Those tracks's layout look great, but in reality they are too often too clean.

Nevertheless, it would be very great for GP4 to make the 2.5 km x 2.5 km square obsolete.
Date: October 27, 2014 11:37PM
TGF1DRIVER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will do everything I can do to make this
> possible. ;) This is my promise. :-)

Thanks mate, it will be fantastic to drive this track in GP4! Yes, maybe it could be just a linear combination of all the best parts of some tracks, but I find it very nice!

As I said, I hope I can drive it in GP4 because this is the only F1 game I really love, and with this track it will be great!

I would like to help you, but I don't really know anything about modding etc... The only thing I can do, hoping it could be helpful, is to support you guys on everything you do! :)

Ciao! ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 11:38PM by LuiGigi48.
Date: October 28, 2014 12:09AM
Thanks for your offering your help, but the problem is that I don't know much about modding as well. :( Sure, I will build some tracks soon, but solving this problem with the track limit and the top speed problem is subject of only two or three people here, the best ones, who we can support. But you can support me as well in track building in some weeks, I have to learn this as well at first. There is a nice tutorial which explaines many features of GP4Builder, the program tracks can be build with. If you want to join my workgroup, which consists only of me at the moment, please tell me. :-)
Date: October 28, 2014 04:27PM
Well, as I said, I don't really know anything about GP4 modding and I haven't any motivations to do it. The only thing I can do is to support you guys on everything you do, hoping that this track could be available to play in GP4 very soon!

Ciao! :)
Date: October 28, 2014 07:47PM
Well, how will you support us without any motivation? Come on, at first I also thought I will never try to build a track, because it's to complicated and so on. But I wanted to have the historical circuit of Reims for GP4 and so I decided to build it myself. Well, I didn't have so much work, because another user had already made a complete dat-file of this track. It's your decision if you want to support me or other users around here, I can not force you to do that. ;)
Date: October 30, 2014 06:48PM
You are one of that persons who think that hoping is supporting too. Oh yeah, I know that! ;)
Date: May 12, 2015 02:29AM
Posted by: AustinF1
Looks pretty awesome to me.
Date: May 12, 2015 11:27AM
Posted by: miki2000milos
if you can't increase the circuit size, maybe decrease the cars's size? That way you'll also have narrower tarmac due to smaller cars, so the circuit may just fit in a 2.5km square.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 11:29AM by miki2000milos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy