1995 season error

Posted by antonijadis 
1995 season error
Date: October 16, 2014 11:07PM
Posted by: antonijadis
Hi.
Have a problem with 1995 season. Everything was fine till I come to French grand prix. The game freeze every time at lap 40 . Try to put magny cours .wad and .dat file from other season but nothing was help. Only when I put files from 1991 season, race comes to an end ( 72 lap ), but it also freezes as soon as the first car cross the the finish line.
Is there a solution for this, and why this happening?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2014 11:09PM by antonijadis.
Re: 1995 season error
Date: October 17, 2014 06:17PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
If you get freezing errors you have to try out the track in slot 1 (instead of slot 10 in your case). There is a guide to download near to the bottom of that page [gp4world.blogspot.de] that explaines you how to move a track to another slot. If you have problems with that or if it still freezes in slot 1, then please tell me. Then I will look at the track and search for another solution. Good luck! :-)
Date: October 19, 2014 08:24PM
Thanks for answer, but I manage to finish French race ,with time acceleration help. Now I enjoy Silverstone. If this happen again I will try this advice. Just one question, is that mean that French ( or whatever ) grand prix will be driven first, instead when its turn?
Date: October 19, 2014 08:48PM
Yes, French GP would be first then. But for me issues like this were never a problem, because I don't drive a world championship with saving every race in the game (somehow I can't save races anymore, I don't know why) but with writing down the race results on a piece of paper, that's why for me it doesn't matter which slot a track is in. :-) I have got a question as well: What is time acceleration? I need this as well! I remember yesterday I drove a complete race in Estoril 1988 (56 laps) and in the game it took 1 hour and 10 minutes and 40 seconds, and in real time it took 2 hours and 12 minutes! :-O Can you tell me if this is a tool and how to use it? Thanks!
Date: October 19, 2014 09:58PM
No it's option in the original game. Press Esc button and choose accelerate time. This will count you like withdrawal, but in my case I lose one race instead all season ( still I am second with 38 points);-)
Date: October 19, 2014 11:30PM
As far as I know, this option is only avaible for the qualifying sessions, but not for the race.
Date: October 20, 2014 07:03AM
It's available in all session
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy