how to edit ai difficult by team

Posted by ElReyGuiri 
how to edit ai difficult by team
Date: September 28, 2014 08:00PM
Posted by: ElReyGuiri
hi how can i change the difficult of ai?.I mean, i´m in the 2005 season but in qualifying mclarens and renaults aren´t in first positions.I want to edit it.I want that mclaren is the best team but it´s reliability is very poor.Thanks!
Re: how to edit ai difficult by team
Date: September 28, 2014 08:31PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
You have to edit your performance file, unfortunately I don't know where the performance file is located in the GP4 main directory. Does anyone know this?
Date: September 28, 2014 09:55PM
Posted by: petrus
TGF1DRIVER: You have to edit your performance file, unfortunately I don't know where the performance file is located in the GP4 main directory. 
Does anyone know this?
Performance files - there may be more than one - are part of the GPxPatch Utility.
In a non CSM mod you will find them in folder "gpxdata".
A CSM mod swaps the performance files into the gpxdata folder, so look into the settings\swap.ini file.
Section [SwapFolder] will contain a line with something like
Folder4 = Performance,gpxpdata
which shows you the folder of the performance files, in this case "Performance" (as subfolder of the mods data folder).

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 09:56PM by petrus.
Date: September 29, 2014 04:15PM
i have this file.What numbers i need to change?

Date: September 29, 2014 05:12PM
Posted by: petrus
ElReyGuiri: i have this file.What numbers i need to change?

Read thread Performance files: How do they work? which is also included in the FAQ.

petrus' gpaedia files
Date: September 29, 2014 07:40PM
thanks!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy