GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Great job Marcus! I'm looking forward to qualifying, to see what I can do

Away the pizza!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
So pleased to be back in the car and the GPGSL as a whole. 5th place will do nicely!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

well, §$%&. Congrats to Maikel, well deserved (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Things are looking up, the driver lineup is as solid as it's ever been and it is showing the results. Now go get them in the race boys.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Thanks to the team, a fantastic result for TNR today!
GPGSL Official Results Round 16 Dijon Grand Prix Free Practice

Not exactly the result that I was hoping for, too many donuts, or was it pizza? Still excellent work by Maikel and Greg. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'm happy with 3rd. It should help me out greatly in the testers championship. My plan of attack for the final round will all depend on whether or not the testers get to have a feature race. Anyways, I need to take a good rest, so time for me to sit back and watch Cartwright and Gilson do their best in qualifying.

Ah yes forgot how quick the laptimes are at this track, qualifying should be unbelievably tight.

X (@ed24f1)
Can I join this??
Wow! That was an awesome run. Marcus you're on fire, first winning the GP3 league race and now the test session. This and the boost hopefully are signals that we're up for a good race.

miki2000milos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can I join this??

Of course! Make sure you read the rules first (on the 1st post). I think we have vacancies at MPR, VSM, Shadow and Demon. PM one of those teams owners to ask for a place :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Somewhat promising result from us, 13th was better then expected and Gio was working purely on race setup.

Looking forward to quali (Y)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Carlitox Wrote:
> Of course! Make sure you read the rules first (on
> the 1st post). I think we have vacancies at MPR,
> VSM, Shadow and Demon. PM one of those teams
> owners to ask for a place :-)

OK, thanks (Y) Will do so
No harm in regards to activity, but I'll be on a spontaneous short trip to Rome for the next 4-5 days and won't have much Internet access. So, urgent things will have to wait until then.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
You should be in France, not Italy ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
miki2000milos escribió:
> Can I join this??

Hey Milos! Write much here as you do in RD will be useful for the activity check ;)

Stoopid schrieb:
> You should be in France, not Italy ;)

What? Dijon is in France? Oh @#$%& ... ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
...wow. Such an awful result. Please let me have some fortune in qualifying and the race :(

Not so great result by the shadows and my future GGP drivers in free practise.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy