GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Round 15 - Germany - Official Results Tables

Round 15 - Germany - Official Standings Tables

Round 15 - Germany - Official Boost Tables

Round 15 - Germany - GPGCL

Wow, very very big chance nog that Gilson will win the WDC! I qualified in 3rd, and I didnt win.. Gilson started behind me and won the race, this showes his pace this season, its amazing!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Kinda happy with my race, 11th place and again some points. No mistake again after some bad races, can't complain.
MAC can still surpass Demon and VSM on the constructors championship, go for it guys

Definitely not a good race from me but I wasn't expecting anything from this race anyway

Great coverage, interesting race to watch.
Huge step for Gilson in the championship, seems we get a new champion this season

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I wasn't expecting much from this race, and it duly delivered
Credit to Gilson on that classy drive. Think he might well have put the title out of reach of Ed and Charrel with just two rounds to go.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice to be on the podium at my home GP (H)
>
>
> First Shadow double podium since S7 British GP
> btw.

Yes!!! What a fantastic result - great job done by all! Great job Tobi to join Ruben up there. Chuffed that you managed to do it at home

Also, what a great stat! It's crazy how two strong races can completely change your outlook on a season.

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Losing 1st place in the final round, unbelievable!
> Damn those tyres, wish I made the pit stop a lap
> later. I'm gutted.

Cheer up Ruben! It's a shame we couldn't hold on but this result is bloody fantastic after the disappointing season thus far - This are looking up for your final races with the team

Once again, great coverage! Thanks all

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2014 02:33PM by brunoboi.
I think you might have split with Mercedes too soon, Tom.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Quite a decent result for us. I am very glad that Chris is showing the pace in the last couple of races. I knew he had it in him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> I think you might have split with Mercedes too
> soon, Tom.

You haven't heard the plans going forward yet haha ;-)

I think the jump in pace is more to do with work on the chassis ... I hope anyway!!

That said, Team Shadow still can't climb any higher than 4th on the Constructor's table which isn't really good enough is it?!

Especially not when MPR are winning

Ran wide a bit and into the wall. :/
Congrats to Joseph on the win, the strategy was perfect.
Looking forward to France, hope I finish this time.
Ruben is working on the Dijon pitlane glitch this weekend. If it can't be done in that time I suggest we move on to Le Petite Sarthe instead. I will hold off making the boost announcement until we know more.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Ruben is working on the Dijon pitlane glitch this
> weekend. If it can't be done in that time I
> suggest we move on to Le Petite Sarthe instead. I
> will hold off making the boost announcement until
> we know more.

^ I agree with this

That sounds like a cunning plan. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Or Portimao, iirc it was 11th in the trackvote.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
> Or Portimao, iirc it was 11th in the trackvote.

That is a valid point. It should be Portimao. I was just going for a French venue :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy