GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL S9 R17 British Grand Prix - Silverstone

Official Qualifying Results

YES! Test driver champion :) Albeit the last race was a real disappointment, i am VERY happy to have won this prestigious title! Maybe someday I'll be competing for the race drivers championship, but not yet ready to give up on Snake Motorsports just yet!

Considering the conditions it's a reasonable qualifying, after all our car is nearly the slowest based on BHP. Going to be a though race but we are confident we are faster then some of group 1 that got out on the lucky side of the rain.

Going to be a cracker between Gilson and Greenhalgh!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Holy crap, what the .... ????

Obviously, in those conditions there was nothing to be done to get a better result. All those who didn't have the luck to start in the first group were completely off-pace. That's bad luck and somehow a fitting end to to this season. However, could the drama get any bigger between Gilson and Greenhalgh? Both in the back, right behind each other ... get this race on, damnit! I REALLY hope that I won't get in the nasty situation to get in the way of either of them. Wouldn't want to be the one to decide the championship in the first corner.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Yay some pace for once, hope I can challenge for the team's final race. Think that's my highest qualy all season too

Game on!

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Game on!

I wish my game was still on! This would have been a fantastic qualifying if my last race wasnt messed up.. Anyhow, lets go get that podium finish! :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I was lucky enough to be in the first group of qualifying. Hope to have a nice race.

Eager to see how the title battle will go on.

Woah, just a normal English day! I was lucky to set a time before the rain worsened, otherwise I would've ended up as the title contenders. This doesn't tell what we're capable of, we'll see during the race, should it be dry.

Charrel Wrote:
> Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Game on!
>
> I wish my game was still on! This would have been
> a fantastic qualifying if my last race wasnt
> messed up.. Anyhow, lets go get that podium
> finish! :-)

I said it like a gazillion times! I'm sorry! ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Ah gaaaaaad that's not the result I was after...seems I'm gonna have to pull my finger out and actually try and race!

...in the past, this hasn't ever worked, so I'll call 15th a victory

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
The rain has made its mark for sure. We get to see what the contenders are willing to do to ensure they can finish in the points, and that should make for an exciting battle between Gilson and Greenhalgh.

First pole for the team, you beauty!!!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Great job by Michael, my performance was average

Second row, wow, aiming for podium (at least)...
Rain had a massive impact on the session. Everything can happen in the race as well. We just wait and see

My GPGSL Career
Wow. Ought to be a very interesting race, to see where the title contenders find themselves. Could be a battle to clinch a single point for the drivers title!
And the constructors standings take a turn for the interesting, with a MAC pole!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
...being screwed over by the weather. Yeah, only the second time this season -.-

Well... At least I'm not quite last, weather really ruined my chances of a good result

Not much I could do with the conditions getting worse and not being in the first group. Not brilliant, but as I'm just ahead of Greenhalgh it will do :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Carlitox Schreef:
> Woah, just a normal English day! I was lucky to
> set a time before the rain worsened, otherwise I
> would've ended up as the title contenders. This
> doesn't tell what we're capable of, we'll see
> during the race, should it be dry.
>
> Charrel Wrote:
> -----
> > Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Game on!
> >
> > I wish my game was still on! This would have
> been
> > a fantastic qualifying if my last race wasnt
> > messed up.. Anyhow, lets go get that podium
> > finish! :-)
>
>
> I said it like a gazillion times! I'm sorry! ;)

Its oke mate, I'm sorry I didnt respond yet :-) Apologies accepted, thats racing! Hope to have some close battles with you on track again soon..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
WAIT WHAT!!! POLE POSITION!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Just what we needed to swing our fortune!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy