GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
*opens door* heyyyyyyyy guise ! ;)
Let's get my last blast for Shadow under way.
Briere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *opens door* heyyyyyyyy guise ! ;)

Fancy joining the league?

Looking forward to this upcoming season finale. The testers getting a decent chunk of track time with a feature race, and then the big one with a drivers championship battle.
And of course the constructors standings have a fair bit of interest in the midfield - VSM, DMR and MAC all locked in a potential jumbling of the order at the end of the season.
Bring it on!

In other news, DMR's paint team have been delivered some new colour pain tins in readiness for the S10 painting. And with the uncertainty of constructors final positions at this stage, a bunch of numbers ranging from 11-17 have been grabbed to do the stencils for the new #'s..... So many unknowns at this stage!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Well... for One Racing in S10, Carlos Rodriguez
> and Marc De Bruyker will be drivers and
> test-drivers, too!!

Great... nice to hear Boss,

Looking forward to next season as test driver and driver, for putting the car to his fullest potential and win some nice grand prix for the One Team in both categories.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I need a solid finish after my poor last race

Anyone fancy a test seat with the defending champions for S10?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
brunoboi Schreef:
> Oh Ruuubeeeen!
>
> I'm not sure if I'll have time to do a livery
> update before the final race - it's the holidays!!

Forget it Tom, I have a repaint by Milos.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Forget it Tom, I have a repaint by Milos.

I have already informed Tom about it ;-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Plenty of boost used

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Schreef:
> Plenty of boost used

Last race going to be boostfest? :-P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Beware of exploding TNR's? I'm guessing they used tons of team boost for this race ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
miki2000milos Wrote:
> Beware of exploding TNR's? I'm guessing they used
> tons of team boost for this race ;)

It is a tradition with TNR that they use a big team boost in the last round :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hence why they are last in the standings.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Feature race? sounds good to me :-)
I plan on going all out in the feature race. I only have one goal, and that is to help my teammate clinch the testers championship. SCR needs to end the season on a high, and the best way would be to take the drivers title, and the testers title.

Didn't have an amazing time at Silverstone last season...lets hope that changes this time! I'd like to be able to grab 11th in the Drivers' Championship, but with the last-ditch boosts expected it won't be easy!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Very fired up for the last race of the season before stepping up the series-proper next season. Hoping we can go out on a high and get some good data heading into the winter testing program and Season 10 development. You never know, I may even design a new helmet for season 10 lol.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Very much looking forward to the feature race :) Hopefully I can win it for once! Finished a lot of 2nd in the test sessions so far! Would be perfect to end the TDC with!

Believe it's going to be though for the Snakes, but with the last races it might not even be that bad!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Whisper out of the Demon Racing camp, is an announcement regarding the signing of a new driver to join the team for Season 10, to be made public at the Silverstone circuit..... Details to follow....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy