GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Hey everyone...I thought I would just check in and see what was going on. I love that I am still 26th in the testers championship. I think (ironically) that's going to be my best performance to date. I can't wait to see the outcome of the WDC. Im pleased to see a former Christel man in Jack Elleker up there. I wonder what he could have achieved had he had a run from the start. I knew he was a future champion.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or Portimao, iirc it was 11th in the trackvote.

I agree!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Only missing 2 races to finish this season and I have 2 possibilities for use boost. All calculated ;)

RenaultRS10 Schreef:
> Only missing 2 races to finish this season and I
> have 2 possibilities for use boost. All calculated
> ;)

I thought the last race no boosts are allowed? Or is this rule not alive anymore?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
First race, not last race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Phew, I was gonna say. Silverstone would never be the same without boosts!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
8th place in testdrivers ranking... not bad at all ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Hoping my form will improve for the rest of the season, I want some more podiums or wins!

Not a great race, but at least I got some points. The last two races should be good, wherever they might be ;)

Nice to see my name on the top of those tables again :) It's going to be close with Hinz in the last two races!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Nice to see my name on the top of those tables
> again :) It's going to be close with Hinz in the
> last two races!

Don't forget about me. I'm going to ensure it will be a 3way battle going into the final round when we have our next free practice session.

Improved pit entry Dijon:

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Awesome as always, Ruben :-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
yup, looks great (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Demon Racing Press Release

Demon Racing wish to advise that they intend to be on the grid for Season 10.
Some sponsors have decided not to continue into the team's 3rd season of GPGSL, amid some negative publicity of recent events. New sponsors have already been signed up to fill that financial void.

We do wish to formally apologise to all within GPGSL for the dramas of a few weeks ago, and ensure everyone that NO intent to break any laws of the series was knowingly intended. Life is chaotic and times, and to some what may seem a non issue, was to others. We accept that, and are wishing to move on with a new start. Team boss Sheppard declared that he is 100% not the type of person who is in the game of deception, and no malice was EVER intended towards the GPGSL action. The hope is that all sincerity is accepted, and we ALL get on with things in GPGSL.
Demon Racing HQ have yet to decide whether a full re-branding of the team will occur, or whether we retain our current identity both in name and colours. All of those choices will come in good time....

Having said that, Demon Racing are glad to announce that Daniel Thomas and Sebastian Nell will remain in the racing seats for Demon going ahead. A vacant test seat is available, and formal expressions of interest are welcomed from all. Knowing that Season 10 will no doubt be many months away, there is no urgency to sign or name any driver to the test seat, but.... first in, best dressed.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Dijon pitlane is looking good. Should hopefully have no problems when the race weekend takes places. Speaking of, I plan on running the next round, regardless of if it takes place in Dijon or another venue. So I'll be sure to ask for the track when it's time to do so.

Fantastic, Ruben!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Maikel, you might need to clean your inbox ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy