GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
Hope for good results!!! I want 7 and 8 numbers for next season. Go, boys!!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I'm going boostless.
I heard Boosts only work at Silverstone...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I suppose it's one of way to guarantee you win at least one race

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Forgot to use the boost. Oh my, it's going to be a hard race
I'm planning to run the German GP weekend, however, my graphics card has decided to give up the ghost. I'm not sure if my laptop will do the series justice, so if everyone can wait, I will run the round as soon as I get a new card.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Let's get the show on the road... don't need boost, I love racing at Hockenheim... hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Love the new Hockenheim, looking forward to the race weekend. Fingers are crossed for a decent showing!
We are running at the old, great Hockenheim layout, are we not?

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Haha... either or works for me...
Hopefully I can do better than last weekend

the old layout is the best! =)
Pedersen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the old layout is the best! =)

Indeed.

Just a heads up regarding the version of the track being used. If it's the same as the one used for the Nations Cup race, there'll be a few times where cars will go off at either the first corner, or somewhere in the stadium section. I know that as I was the RD for that race.

Oh damn, what a weekend to forget. Well, on to my home GP, sure hope to do much better.
Tomorrow updated test drivers mod online.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Old Hockenheim will be used, not sure if it's the same version as the one used in the GPGNC, but I have noticed in previous tests that a few accidents occur at the first corner. I will reduce AI errors accordingly when I get my PC up and running.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Could be a tough race for JHR. As long as we can stay ahead of the True Norths I'll be happy.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Turbo Lover Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tomorrow updated test drivers mod online.

See 1st page for download.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Will be interesting to see how I go without any boost, but the team boost should at least compensate for that to some extent. Looking forward to it!

X (@ed24f1)
Intended to save my boost for Silverstone but now not really sure if that's gonna pay off. C'mon, I wanna hold on to that top 10 at least...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy