GPGSL S9 R17 - British GP - Silverstone - Beware of exploding TNRs! [RACE ON-LINE!!!! P62 & 63!!!!][Deadline sending cars & helmets for S10: 1st of March 2015]

Posted by GPGSL 
@#%&! :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Not a good race for me so far..

My GPGSL Career
We start race as I want!! So good!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
So far so good, hopefully for a change I can finish the race and grab a top 10 position.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This race was lost the moment things went so terribly wrong in qualifying. I don't think points are in any way realistic here, especially not since it's quite hard to get into a position to overtake without making yourself vulnerable to attacks from behind. Hopefully Jack will be able to bring home some much needed points, at least. But one way or another, this probably means the end to our WCC chances, too.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not bad, not bad so far.

Oh crap....
Ah comeon! One runs off track, 22nd. The other one fell back from 8th to 14th, well 13th now with Mathew in 22nd ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Shame to lose out in the first few corners, but still right in it and with the right strategy should be able to get onto the podium hopefully.

X (@ed24f1)
Please delete this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 02:50PM by Mullet345.
GPGSL Rd 14 Czech GP - Race Day

Part 2

Welcome back.

We come back from the break to see Greidanus trying for a move on Nell.

The Shadow driver makes it stick, and moves up a position leaving Nell to defend from Moinet.

Moinet doesn’t waste any time looking for his chance to get by.

He isn’t able to get by in the first corner, but by the next corner he is able to make his move and move up a position.

That leaves the Demon driver vulnerable to an attack from Elleker, who takes the chance and makes his move.

To make matters worse, Nell ends up locking up, and runs off road as a result.

Nell is able to rejoin, but now sits in last place.

Gilson still leads the race, with Kederer not too far behind.

As Scala chases down McCarthy, a train of cars is forming with Schieder at the front of the line.

Scala heads to the outside down the straight to try and get by, but is unable to make the move and stays behind the MAC.

Meanwhile, Maverick makes a move on Schieder and moves up a position.

However, he loses the position back to the MAC driver at the following corner.

At the back of the field, Allington has managed to get by Karjalainen.

And now Mathew has managed to get by the TNR.

Oh my, what has happened here? Both Snakes are off the track. We need to see a replay to see just what has happened.

The replay shows that Hayes went off after locking up her brakes.

As for how Mathew went off, it seems he overshot the corner while passing the TNR.

They both manage to rejoin the track.

As we ride onboard with Gilson, let’s check out the current standings.

Schieder has run off the road and into the sand.

The replay shows that he locked up into the final corner, and ran off the road as a result.

At least he is able to continue on.

Pedersen is doing quite well at the moment in 7th.

We have another incident, this time involving Cartwright and Moinet.

The replay shows Moinet went in on his own, and not long after Cartwright went in on his own as well.

Cartwright manages to get going again.

As for Moinet, he is hit by Maverick while waiting for a clear re-entry back onto the track.

At least it allows the JHR driver to get going again.

As for what happened to Maverick, the replay shows that he had run off road as well.

Afterwards, he spins off while recovering and hits Moinet’s JHR.

Maverick has a clear re-entry, yet he isn’t trying to make the effort to rejoin. Has he perhaps stalled the car after hitting Moinet?

It looks like he has, as the timing now shows that Maverick is out of the race.

With Maverick now out of the race, AMR now have to put their hope in Elleker if they want to have a chance to score any points.

There is a battle taking place between Karjalainen and Allington.

The Demon driver looks to be really close now to the back of the TNR.

Allington goes to the inside at the final corners.

But ends up locking up his brakes, and spins out.

He gets going again, but rejoins right in front of Schieder.

Schieder has the better run, and looks down the inside down the straight.

They go side by side.

But a lockup from Schieder prevents him from being able to complete the move, and he slots back in behind the Demon.

Back to the front, and Jalving has managed to close the distance between himself and Greenhalgh.

He has a look up the inside into the first corner.

And manages to demote his teammate back to 5th.

The last thing Dan would want to see is a tangle between his drivers, as they are well and truly in championship contention. And with Gilson currently leading, any mishap for both MPRs will give the SCR driver an advantage.

It seems Allington has lost positions to both Schieder and Mathew since we last saw him.

It’s time now for yet another break. We’ll be back soon

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
No more words to this ...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That's going better now

My GPGSL Career
Cheer up John ☺

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Seems I can't push further than place nine. :/

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This might be the first time ever I've wished for a Shadow win, push Tobi, push!

"The last thing Dan would want to see is a tangle between his drivers, as they are well and truly in championship contention. And with Gilson currently leading, any mishap for both MPRs will give the SCR driver an advantage."

That's ominous ;)

I'll admit I let out a perverse chuckle when the two Snakes went off roading. Just how unlucky can Maikel's team be?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2014 03:56PM by Ferrari2007.
Finally the tyres are in the right window! Over the last 2 laps I have gained 1 second on the gap to Gilson, and I have overtaken Ed.. Clean and good move, he knows im faster at the moment!

I think all is possible from here if I keep up the pace, lets go for a podium if the pitstops go well!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Good at the moment!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
£$%& again!! :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Oh FFS!!!!!!! :-( Surely that is all the crap luck Demon can have in one race. Onward and upwards.....points finishes demanded! (H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy