...Not loads the correct wad (of a track via tsm)

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
...Not loads the correct wad (of a track via tsm)
Date: September 20, 2014 10:58AM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
....Another problem, it appeared to me, in my TrackPack (tsm), ex. I select Kyalami, in the game appears the original wad (not the wad of Kyalami) + dat of kyalami, why this happens?????

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
(I)

Re: ...Not loads the correct wad (of a track via tsm)
Date: September 21, 2014 12:47PM
Posted by: superman77m
Now this problem stay too in my PC. In all the Trackset TSM. load the .DAT files but no the .wad file.
Date: September 22, 2014 02:25AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Date: September 22, 2014 09:07AM
Posted by: superman77m
Ripping Corpse. The folder with de .DAT and .WAD file have got file of Magic Data ".tmd" too?
Sometimes if you haven´t got a .Default.tmd file, the track don´t use the .wad file.
The basic files into a TSM foler is: .INI, .WAD, .DAT and .TMD. This last can stay in white, without information, but need exist in the folder-

......I've tried everything, with and without the TMD file, on my old pc with xp never happened, only happened now in the new pc, and I have everything compatible to the gp4.
Here is an example, Imola 1980 dat is correct, the wad appears incorrect, the original wad appears, instead of being Imola 1980..............:-(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy