Posted by: Foreverk
SpeedDriver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hega:
>
> OK... Beta Versión... But No Pitstand... No
> PitMuppets... Texture very old (No 2013) with ING
> Sponsor... Visors 2009 or older (PSN and Orange
> for example)... The pitnames best no speak....
>
> Ok... Beta Versión...
>
> Dat no good run...
>
> OK... Beta Versión...
>
> And who praise, thank and congratulate see no
> problems ...
>
>
> But... No release... Wait and realease Versino
> GOOD Beta....Regards.

How about a Spa 2013 update by SpeedDriver? all I read in everything you post are complainings, nobody forces you to use it if you don´t like it! Sorry man, but this is tiring, at least you could say all that things to Hega by PM, maybe all of us noticed that "bugs", but there are a few trackmakers, and if they only read feedbacks like that one, soon we will be running the 17 original tracks of gp4 only... for me, anything new is welcome, if there are bugs they´ll surely be fixed, but if someone releases his work and only gets complains (in the way you express it, to me sounds like you´re saying "that update s...cks"...), I don´t think there won´t be any enthusiasm to release anything else!
Re: Spa 2013 BETA [RELEASED]
Date: August 27, 2014 04:52AM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Dear Foreverk:

Flatterers bother me ... defenders who do not need too.

Note: The sound criticism is to find errors and express them with a single purpose: To whom does a job can improve it to the unbeatable or infinity ...

It is very valuable Hega making valuable but not those who applaud or filled with beautiful words others ears.

That is demagoguery and mediocrity and that leads to this happening in any field.

Instead of being conformists because they try to be better ...

With your approach you eliminate all journalists, critics and commentators, politicians, scientists, etc. because they are not able to be Messi, Federer, Vettel, a prime minister or a president or a leading researcher but his analysis allows many may, if conditions and preparation to do, go climb that way.

He's apologized for writing Foreverk and attack without thinking ... thinking when it costs nothing.

Greetings.
Date: August 27, 2014 06:24AM
Posted by: flying
.... deleted

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 07:10AM by flying.
Date: August 27, 2014 02:22PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
SpeedDriver Wrote:
> It is very valuable Hega making valuable but not
> those who applaud or filled with beautiful words
> others ears.
>
> That is demagoguery and mediocrity and that leads
> to this happening in any field.
>
> Instead of being conformists because they try to
> be better ...
>
> With your approach you eliminate all journalists,
> critics and commentators, politicians, scientists,
> etc. because they are not able to be Messi,
> Federer, Vettel, a prime minister or a president
> or a leading researcher but his analysis allows
> many may, if conditions and preparation to do, go
> climb that way.
>

I agree on what you wrote but you forgot a few something important things:

- HEGA did this for FREE.

- What happend to be greatful for providing the download ????

(N)
Date: August 27, 2014 03:54PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
If you can't play nicely with others then deploy the...

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 03:54PM by Ferrari2007.
Date: August 27, 2014 04:32PM
Posted by: gezere
SpeedDriver écrivait:
> Note: The sound criticism is to find errors and
> express them with a single purpose: To whom does a
> job can improve it to the unbeatable or infinity
> ...
>

On your side, you should try to improve your English skill.
At least it will allow us to understand better what you mean.

Date: August 27, 2014 06:29PM
Posted by: Excalibur
@SpeedDriver:

Do you rellay think that people who thanks or applauding others works is mediocrity or demagogy?
Could not it be a sign of encouragment to continue, to progress and a thanking for spending time and giving the community new stuff for free , instead?

People can be just happy and thankful for the work done because they use it and that it improves their game. Others may not like it. Also, others like it but think it could be better...
Do you know what is a constructive criticizm?
This is when, with a moderate language, you show exactly what can be improved (with a detailed description, pictures, even ressources to help) and ask friendly if the author wants to do it.

Do you know that all the modders and tools developpers to make the game better are doing it for free? They are no paid for that. Most of them have a life, a job, a family and others real occupations or priorities... That's thank to them that the game is still alive. All who contribuate to extend the GP4 experience (modders and devs, like the members who are encouraging them to continue and to improve their work). We could also spend this free time for others occupations or keep our work for us. But we have the passion of racing and simulation game and also because that if it extends our experience of the game, it could also extend the experience of the others by sharing our works. And if we are still here, that's because the devs (such as Laurent, René, Oggö and others) built great tools to update the game and that there are still possibilities to improve the game. Also because GP4 has still the best IA among all the sims racing games (just my personal opinion).

But do you know how much time is needed to build a car, track.. or even to make updates? I don't think so because your words would be very differents. Tools needed, trials and fails, tests. A lot of time, hundreds and hundreds of hours spent (somtimes, it is needed to come back and to redo some work). All the details (even those invisible in game). A lot of Patience and Passion is required. Sometimes, months or years to arrive to a satisfying result (You can't imagine how many WIP projects are behind the scene!)
The time that modders dedicated to GP4 is not only building tracks, cars, mapping or texturing. This is also a lot of time to improve some technics, trials and errors, ressources and informations enquiries. Modding is all about this to improve our skills and to give to the community the best we can.

I know Hega and I really like when he give me advices or make constructive criticizms sometimes on my work because I know that he has an eagle eye and an objective point of view that helps me to improve some details. But these are friendly suggestions to improve myself, not claimings.

As you know, this is a beta version. It doesn't means the final result. I am sure he knows what needs to be improved... I see no problem that you bring to light what can be improved but not with the arrogant manner that you do it. I have never seen you saying "thank you" or encouraging authors to continue, giving them ressources or advices. That's your right. But always complaining and claiming that things should be done is just disrespectful. By waiting a final version, you should be happy to get this beta version. Once again, modders are doing stuff for free and during their free time. they are not obliged to. This is a matter of time and priorities.

I have a suggestion for you: As you seem that you are never satisified, why don't you put your impatience to the service of the community? By learning how to mod the game, learning 3DSMax, Photoshop, Zmodeler, GP4Builder. There are a lot of tutorials on the net and people here that could teach you some things. You would learn what means the words "Patience" and "Humility".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2014 06:44PM by Excalibur.
Date: August 27, 2014 06:53PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
My god, not again!

Speed driver, you should remember this also. If you continue down this road, it could end in that modders decide not to release in public and only share with friends.
And because of your attitude, no one will consider you as a friend and you will never get the new content the talanted modders bring us. Get your head out of your behind
and show the community some respect. Im tired, and I think many others are, of your negative comments and we are tired to always tell you what you say is wrong.
Damn man, this is basic social skills that I teach my kids at school. They are six years old and from what I've read of your comments you're even worse than they are.

It's okay to have opinions, but PLEASE share them with respect if you really feel you must say something.
For example, I have a project I've been working on during the summer. It's not major but right now, Im not feeling that I want to share it because I know someone like
you could download it while you don't deserve to do so.

Think before you write, and keep your negative comments to yourself!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: August 27, 2014 09:01PM
Posted by: shlund
SkaaningeN Wrote:
> My god, not again!
>
> Speed driver, you should remember this also. If
> you continue down this road, it could end in that
> modders decide not to release in public and only
> share with friends.
> And because of your attitude, no one will consider
> you as a friend and you will never get the new
> content the talanted modders bring us. Get your
> head out of your behind
> and show the community some respect. Im tired, and
> I think many others are, of your negative comments
> and we are tired to always tell you what you say
> is wrong.
> Damn man, this is basic social skills that I teach
> my kids at school. They are six years old and from
> what I've read of your comments you're even worse
> than they are.
>
> It's okay to have opinions, but PLEASE share them
> with respect if you really feel you must say
> something.
> For example, I have a project I've been working on
> during the summer. It's not major but right now,
> Im not feeling that I want to share it because I
> know someone like
> you could download it while you don't deserve to
> do so.
>
> Think before you write, and keep your negative
> comments to yourself!

(Y)(Y)(Y)
Date: August 27, 2014 09:17PM
Posted by: Isaint
shlund Wrote:
> SkaaningeN Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My god, not again!
> >
> > Speed driver, you should remember this also. If
> > you continue down this road, it could end in
> that
> > modders decide not to release in public and
> only
> > share with friends.
> > And because of your attitude, no one will
> consider
> > you as a friend and you will never get the new
> > content the talanted modders bring us. Get your
> > head out of your behind
> > and show the community some respect. Im tired,
> and
> > I think many others are, of your negative
> comments
> > and we are tired to always tell you what you
> say
> > is wrong.
> > Damn man, this is basic social skills that I
> teach
> > my kids at school. They are six years old and
> from
> > what I've read of your comments you're even
> worse
> > than they are.
> >
> > It's okay to have opinions, but PLEASE share
> them
> > with respect if you really feel you must say
> > something.
> > For example, I have a project I've been working
> on
> > during the summer. It's not major but right
> now,
> > Im not feeling that I want to share it because
> I
> > know someone like
> > you could download it while you don't deserve
> to
> > do so.
> >
> > Think before you write, and keep your negative
> > comments to yourself!
>
> (Y)(Y)(Y)

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: August 27, 2014 10:47PM
Posted by: quickslick
well said Eric and Arnaud (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy