time has come.....

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Re: time has come.....
Date: July 28, 2014 02:15PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Wow, you put so much into context with this farewell post.

I wish you all the best in the future - and though I encountered only a few of your works, I'll never forget Shanghai 2009 and the excellent HUDs you've made. Those stand out for me.

Good bye. :-)
Date: July 28, 2014 04:14PM
Posted by: genesis1966
Pretty much the same here....although I just got locked out of my own thread and banned from posting....just for creating cars that th community decided to argue over...they were not banned from posting......this simply made me conclude that this kind of behaviour and attitude is not worth my time anymore...I just make for one league and its members in rfactor.....producing works for open communities like gp games is asking to be shot down as the mentality is one of `ego` as opposed to supply of models to keep older f1 titles alive....

I wish you all the best buddy, I have done the wife, kids and work...and still found time to produce models since 2005....it can be very difficult to explain at times when I spend hours on lights for a circuit and my wife says `why you doing that?`..and I say because online racers would like it.....she then asks..`how much they paying you`...I say `nothing`......I typically earn around £1-2,000 per week...(i film weddings, sports events, live bands etc)....so this is when she says `your mad`....and to a point she is right!!....I do it because I enjoyed it.....the abuse here simply makes me smile and reminds me how smart my wife is.

good luck to all here in keeping this title alive.....

goodbye

gen.
URLeague

*note to admin- learn to run an un-bias forum, you`ll retain more users.
Date: July 28, 2014 04:33PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks for everything Samuele, take care.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 29, 2014 12:56AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
We miss you Samuele. Thanks for all your help to make this game live so many years. (Y)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: July 29, 2014 05:29AM
Posted by: TTM
Thank you Samuele. Maybe after few years you came back to mod games, maybe not GP4 but you never know. Enjoy your life and see you later mate. :)
Date: July 29, 2014 01:37PM
Posted by: jakobdylan
Thank you Samuele ......I hope all the best for you ........
Date: July 29, 2014 03:53PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Many thanks for all of your excellent contributions to the community Samuele! I hope to see you around the site in the future!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 29, 2014 04:21PM
Posted by: roar
Thanks Samuele for all the great efforts you put with this game, I remember when firstly I got in touch with GP4 modding and GP4Italia, your guide and your advices on the forum were precious for those who wanted to build a proper MOD. See you somewhere sometime on the Net.
Date: July 30, 2014 02:10PM
Posted by: senna9194
Thank you Samuele and good luck with the future :)

My GPGSL Career
Date: July 30, 2014 07:54PM
Posted by: SDI
All the best to you and your family, Samuele.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Date: August 20, 2014 07:47PM
Posted by: toricoz
Semplicemente "grazie di vero cuore"
Date: October 12, 2014 04:13AM
Posted by: Flash Formula
Good Luck for the future mate :-) we will all miss you :(

Date: October 15, 2014 10:17AM
Posted by: pirx
thank you very much for all the great modding -enjoyed it very much!

good luck to you and your family!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy