F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Karun <<Well atleast we scored some points...>>
Dan <<I'm now focusing on Magny-Cours ,I'll try my best there.>>
Waiting for the "marketplace" to open...
Team Management changes

After the names have been entered and randomly picked as necessary, the teams are now assigned as following:

BMW Sauber - Bandon23
Renault - giomich
Red Bull - Ferrari2007
Williams - natasp
Super Aguri - KimiHeikki

With all the rest remaining the same. The relevant PM's for F1 will now be sent, whilst the free GP2 slots will be offered out to the existing teams.
Apologies for anyone that was offered a slot but hasn't been put in yet, I asked extra than were slots in case of no replies. You will remain on the waiting list.
Well, Williams is a good team currently sitting in a bad position, we're going to work really hard to change that

Strategy for France discussed and agreed by team management and drivers. PM sent
We're in F1 right now, thats much great to be BMW Sauber manager, our strategies has been sent for French Grand Prix.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2015 02:11PM by Bandon23.
Good luck Dan P. I really hope you'll get RB back on track.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
A question - are GP2 teams also allowed to send their strategies?
yes, but I think the GP2 teams are not sorted yet, so best to wait for a bit

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Connor can you update the first post regarding driver's salaries? I'm really lost now, I dont know if I have a driver signed for next season, how much he will earn, stuff like that

That'll be a good idea natasp. We have to watch out for driver salaries, as how much we have our team currency, we better have to hire the driver in next season.
Apologies for the silence, work and other life things have pretty much swamped me for the last two weeks. However the GP2 Managers should now have received their PM's and I'm ready to get the French GP underway.

Just to confirm who has shifted in GP2:

Twigster151 - Super Nova Racing
fandericciardo3 - DAMS
miki2000milos - Trident Racing

With the changes I will also update the budget tables on the front page as I realise people may be unaware of what their team has/hasn't done for next season. So far only multi-year contracts are in place, negotiations for drivers will begin after the half way mark in the season.
Sound good to me :) I rather have a steady process then have this die all together!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Viva DAMS!
When is the next race @F1_Manager?
BMW Sauber

Our race is kindly going up for BMW Sauber with Coulthard in 4th place and Montoya unfortunately retiring with brake issues, thats 3rd retirement for the Colombian driver.

We hope that next race we chase for double points.
May I ask, I this manager thing still running? And if so, do I have to drive the vehicles etc. I`d like to know more :) If there are any reserve slots or slots, please don`t hesitate to sign me. I`m really interested in this!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2016 11:34AM by Morgiman.
It seems the last race was in November 2015. Does this thread still warrant being a sticky?

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Nope, Connor had all the files, but he's gone awol.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Such a shame this has died :(

What were you guys expecting? race results or full race reports with pics etc?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy