F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
As for BMW, I'm looking to be in a F1 Manager slot which is perfect for me to do it.

Did I take over BMW, if so then Trident is vacantly for sale. Miki could change his team to Trident if he wants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2015 07:47PM by Bandon23.
Bandon23 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for BMW, I'm looking to be in a F1 Manager slot
> which is perfect for me to do it.
>
> Did I take over BMW, if so then Trident is
> vacantly for sale. Miki could change his team to
> Trident if he wants.

Connor will work out how it will come with the teams, until then just wait for news in this matter. All participants will be kept in the loop by him!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Arden
Very pleased to bounce back from a disappointing feature race with a commanding win in the sprint race - well done Albers!
F1 - American Grand Prix - Race

Tactical perfection ends with McLaren 1-2

After qualifying yesterday Ferrari seemed to most likely to grab a 1-2 at Indianapolis, but some fantastic manoeuvring by the McLaren team handed them they’re second top 2 finish in a row.

Despite holding the front row, a poor start from Massa allowed Raikkonen to attack Ralf Schumacher, the Finn pulling a fantastic move around the outside of turn 1 to clinch to lead. The slow start from Massa had a knock on effect for several drivers with Davidson and Montoya getting held up, allowing Coulthard and Webber to move up. The bunching also saw a slow start for da Matta and both Williams, handing Vettel 17th place.

Lap 3 and having gained his way passed Barrichello, Sutil stole a march on Kubica to move up to 10th, a slot he then handed back 3 laps later. Hamilton moved passed Montoya into the points to really drive home the poor start from the Colombian. At the front of the order a faster Massa was allowed to move passed his team-mate into 2nd place without too much of a fight.

Despite his fantastic start Webber was soon found to be lacking any genuine race place and quickly dropped from 5th to 10th within 6 laps. Ralf Schumacher continued his drop away from the top as lap 6 saw David Coulthard move his BMW Sauber into 3rd.

By Lap 10 the leaders had spread out, with Raikkonen, Massa, and Coulthard having 2 second gaps. At the back of the order the fight for the wooden spoon raged on as both Williams drivers rescued their bad starts to put themselves in front of both Super Aguri cars. Trulli found himself cruising up through the field and by the pit window had earned 12th.

The start of the pit window at Lap 19 saw an increase in action on the track as well, with Kubica muscling his way into the points passed Montoya. But it was in the pit lane where the biggest gains were made, with several drivers making strong moves. Michael Schumacher was the first as he moved above Trulli and Barrichello into 11th. Montoya managed to steal himself back into the points, jumping above the Toro Rosso of Heidfeld, whilst Honda pulled a fantastic stop to move Hamilton up 4 places from 10th to 6th ahead of his team mate. None of these matched up to the McLaren stops, with Raikkonen maintaining the lead and Kubica miraculously jumping from 8th to 3rd in the standings.

The window was not complete before the first retirement of the event occurred, with Verstappens engine turning into a massive fireball on Lap 24.

This was perhaps an indication of things to come with almost all the action between the pit windows coming in mechanical form. Lap 31 saw Hamilton forced to undo all his teams good work as a throttle failure forced him into a second stop. 2 laps later and the second retirement of the race with Montoya forced to pull off with a brake failure, moving Heidfeld into the points. Yet another 2 lap gap before 2 retirements in 2 laps as both Lotterer and Alonso had to park their cars with Transmission failure and a Puncture respectively. This run was finally completed when Da Matta picked up the final retirement of the race with a puncture.

Despite all the failures on track action was kept to a minimum. The lead trio closed the gaps down to 1 second apart but were unable to make any of it count with actual attacks.

Lap 46 saw the start of the second pit window for the drivers, and yet more movements in the order. Heidfeld utilised a quick stop to move himself further into the points ahead of Davidson, while the McLaren guys struck again to move Kubica into 2nd place and clear of the Ferrari in Massa. Red Bull summed up their season as a poor stop from them dropped Webber even further down the order, now finding himself behind Vettel and both Williams cars.

Lap 55 and a resurgent Hamilton found himself behind a resolute Vettel, a situation that was only resolved by contact with the pair. The Red Bull car continued without any position loss, but Hamilton once again found himself at the back of the order.

With 15 laps to go the heavens opened, albeit only with a slight sprinkle. The McLarens found themselves much more comfortable with the conditions then the rest of the grid and quickly opened up a large gap on the field, with Raikkonen setting the fastest lap on the way.

One last mechanical issue was to strike and this time it was Webber with a brake failure. The Red Bull driver did manage to drag to car back to the pits, but rejoined a lap down in 17th and with his race effectively over.

Hamilton was to credit for adding action to the last 10 laps, as the Honda driver looked to make amends for his race so far. His aggressive style soon gained him 4 places and moved him into 12th.

But at the front of the order it was Raikkonen who cruised away with the victory, only giving away the lead in the pit stops. A 4th victory in a row for the McLaren driver who looks truly unbeatable this season, supported by a very strong team mate in Kubica. Ferrari managed a podium and a double points finish but may have hoped for more, whilst 4th place will surely please the managerless BMW. Rounding out the points was Heidfeld, Davidson and Sutil who profited well from the incidents of those around them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2015 04:06PM by F1_Manager.
Toro Rosso
Happy with a points finish and another in the to 10 given our qualifying positions. Heading back to Faenza to work on developments and strategy for the next race.

Great summary of the race. Thanks
McLaren Mercedes

Hats off to our mechanics for the quick pit stops, allowing Robert to move all the way up to 2nd. Kimi did brilliant at the start to leap past the Ferraris. A faultless drive after that, rewarded with his 4th consecutive win.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Not good, and definitely not happy with the outcome as McLaren scored more points then us again... We need to strike back soon!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Spyker

Shame about Lotterer, but at least we nicked a point. Decent stuff.
A bunch of good luck to whoever is going to take over Red Bull. The lack of power, as demonstrated by Mark this weekend, is simply amazing - not! I really hope, though, that the new manager is going to return to success with the team.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Williams

Another tough weekend for the team, which is still in search of its first points this season. Giancarlo and Jacques both put in spirited drives, but ultimately we were unable to challenge the top 10.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Let's go to French Grand Prix, I think it will be good racing for our drivers while I think I still didn't confirmed as BMW driver, we'll get there. I'm still staying as Trident Manager.
Bandon23 Wrote:
> Let's go to French Grand Prix, I think it will be
> good racing for our drivers while I think I still
> didn't confirmed as BMW driver, we'll get there.
> I'm still staying as Trident Manager.

is there still chance for me to get in F1..? :O

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2015 08:35PM by miki2000milos.
@Miki I will be as BMW manager but it says it's still vacant, truecrysis accepts me in a F1 Manager slot. You still have a chance but be patient when the news rolls in who will be appointed with the new manager of BMW and Red Bull.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2015 09:20PM by Bandon23.
Maybe you guys should start reading what other people answer to you!

I cite:

truecrysis schrieb:
> I know I'm slow but any and all opportunities to
> change team will be sent to you AFTER this event
> so don't worry about missing out ;).
>
> @Bandon I would like to clarify there's no
> guarantee you will get BMW
. You will be put in a
> hat
with any other F1 managers that are
> interested. If they get randomly picked instead of
> you, you will get their team.

So, once more, you are NOT yet the BMW manager and it's NOT sure that you'll get BMW after all!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Schreef:
> Maybe you guys should start reading what other
> people answer to you!
>
> I cite:
>
> truecrysis schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I know I'm slow but any and all opportunities
> to
> > change team will be sent to you AFTER this
> event,
> > so don't worry about missing out ;).
> >
> > @Bandon I would like to clarify there's no
> > guarantee you will get BMW. You will be put in
> a
> > hat with any other F1 managers that are
> > interested. If they get randomly picked instead
> of
> > you, you will get their team.
>
> So, once more, you are NOT yet the BMW manager and
> it's NOT sure that you'll get BMW after all!

Thank you for that! It's getting real old now ...

Who's leaving BMW Sauber now?
We know that we have to be PATIENT!!! It's not yet announced who will be randomly picked on that F1 team! Truecrysis still didn't announce it, which this means I'm still Trident Manager.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2015 05:16PM by Bandon23.
The reason it's not announced is because I haven't had a reply from the relevant people in regards to accepting the final slot. I'm still sorting out that and offering it down the list so once thats sorted you will hear. PATIENCE people patience, 4 teams are being shifted so getting responses from 11/12 people does tend to take time especially as it has to be open for a fair time slot!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy