F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Trident Racing

We're looking for Monaco that our drivers might be a difficult to drive, well I see it was a big important for our team but we should looking forward to Monaco.
Arden
Liking the look of that championship table ;)
The second races are a big weakness of ours. We really need to be strong in both if we're going to catch Arden.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Just to inform you that I will be on holiday from 20.09. to 01.10. So if I cant find decent wi-fi, I may be missing for a while.
I'll also be away for the weekend, not sure if I would miss any races but just in case I do, that's why.
Now that I'm all moved in and I now also have internet access, the deadline for submitting team strategies for Monaco will be tomorrow at 9pm GMT. Again it will only be a results coverage unfortunately, although I'm thinking of experimenting with video coverages in the next few races to make up for it.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Don't be too long until we are running Monaco circuit. It's gonna be great there.
Red Bull

We have chosen a pretty aggressive strategy for Monaco. Hopefully that will pay out for once. If the qualifying isn't good enough for a top 10 position of at least one driver, we probably can cancel our hopes for the first points yet again. But we haven't given up yet!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Trident Racing

We've looking for Monaco while our drivers are preparing for race weekend to see if their strategy could well go in Monaco, hopefully we might be there in Top 10 and pick up some points if possible.
Monaco GP - Day 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow that's close. Half a second covering the top 20.
Looks like qualifying will be a bit of a scramble.
Ferrari

Very happy with practice, the cars showed almost equal pace and we managed to find a setup reward for a change, we are hoping qualifying will be just as good for us!

On another note, I will be on holiday from 1st till 8th October, visiting London in the UK. Although this probably will not be an issue for activity it's better safe then sorry!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - Monaco GP - Day 1 - Pg19
Date: September 26, 2014 01:34PM
Posted by: kedy89
McLaren

Promising speed shown by Ryan and Robert. With overtaking almost impossible, we'll need a good qualifying here.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Nice work from the DPR boys :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Trident Racing

Good qualifying, it was well performed with 5-6, excellent job for Trident drivers. We're looking for a race if this might be something happening to us.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2014 06:20PM by Bandon23.
Red Bull

That's quite an okay pace from Sebastian. Very disappointed by Marc though. That makes me wonder if we didn't choose the wrong strategy for the weekend. But we'll see what the qualifying brings.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: September 26, 2014 11:41PM
Posted by: natasp
Super Nova

Great job at the free practice, but our pace was not even close at the quali, lets hope for a better race

Date: September 27, 2014 02:34AM
Posted by: gareth
Arden
Great quali session, hoping the boys can bring home a big bag of points in the first race
Honda
The only thing we can worry about from this practice is how huge was the margin between our drivers. Let's hope it will not affect us, setup reward is always nice.....
DAMS

Free practice (Y)
In light of Free practice qualifying (N)

How could we lose that much time?

EDIT: Apparently we didn't lose time, just didn't gain any.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2014 10:19AM by xSilvermanx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy