F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Toyota

Ok quali for us,always faster in the race so sure we can get some points:)
Honda
Expectations do not meet the reality for now, I suppose.
Day 3's Action

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McLaren

Great drive by Kimi to get our first win this season! Unfortunately Robert got some problems with the car during the race, but the fastest lap shows that he had the speed.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Keeping the bad momentum on, we need to recover this season

My GPGSL Career
Finally our first win of the season, great job by Piquet

Honda
Great job from Lewis, we knew that choosing him to drive in our team was a good decision! His first points might be vital!

Anthony's race was a huge disappointment, though.
:(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Trident Racing

Well our drivers did great job but Adam didn't get some points and he's outbeaten by Zuber. But it's a good day for us and we'll try to catch up and looking forward to the next race.
Red Bull

This could have been our first point this season, which by now means a jump of two positions in the championship. But it simply shall not be. And Vettel being 4 laps down, I suppose he didn't finish the race, which would be interesting to know why. However, all in all, it doesn't make a difference and it will be a very tough season.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Dan : <<Wow what a race ,first of all thanks for the guys of iSport who worked on my car this week ,can't be more happy !>>
Karun : <<now I'm focusing on next race.>>
Toro Rosso.
Some more solid points helps our championship effort, but we've a long way to go before we have the pace of Ferrari or McLaren. Hopefully the streets of Monte Carlo will bring us some luck.
Forgot to mention that firstly that team ranking PMs will be going out tomorrow at some point along with the ruleset to aid the backmarkers as now I've thought about it a bit, I'd like to get some feedback now rather then let it brew for a couple of weeks seeing as the debate is still in minds of most here. Meanwhile the activity check that was scheduled for the 3rd of September will take place on the 14th instead due to lack of coverage.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Spyker

A DNF. Crap. Sutil managed to pick up a point though, which is good.
A shame not to win the race here, but a double podium finish shows that we are capable of doing great things this season!! Good to be leading the WCC, but we want to take both championships, and so far the performance of Kimi isn't helping to achieve that. But we are confident in both our drivers to be able to compete for the title!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Toyota

Another solid drive by Cristiano to get 6th from a average grid position really pleased with the job he is doing in a average car!..Jarno's race very disappointing setup was all wrong according to him..
Need to find some more pace in the car and we can hopefully challenge the leading pack:)
Trident Racing

Also if your wondering our driver quotes, here are they.

Andreas: 6th place and did pick up some good points in Sprint Race, and in Feature Race we did phenomenal job at Spain and we feel awesome.
Adam: In Feature Race we did good in the race and came on podium, in Sprint Race my teammate got some points and 7th I feel little bit good.
Racing Engineering

An ok weekend for us. I was personally hoping for a few more points but Maldonado´s podium shows some positive results are coming our way!
Super Aguri
Both drivers finished today, allthough the pace was horrendous.
DAMS

NOT good. Not good at all. We never had the pace to overtake and the qualifying was a chain of bad luck, low point being Giorgio's engine-fail, ruining him the weekend.
It has to get better in Monaco, that's obvious. We want to save our standing in the WCC and challenge for the WDC with Giorgio, however the latter thing isn't something, we can expect realistically already at this point. It would be good however to catch Trident and Super Nova in the WCC.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy