F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Very nice and solid qualifying for Ferrari, happy with a 1-2 so close together. Goal is definitely to score the same result for the race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Red Bull sacks team manager

During the F1 qualifying it has been leaked that Red Bull is going to replace their current team manager after the US GP. One of their team speakers said later:

"Destiny isn't on our side that we have to make this announcement just after the first solid qualifying of the year, but the decision has been made a week ago already and one solid qualifying shouldn't be reason enough to reconsider it. We're in talk with several possible replacements and will make an announcement when time fits. We're grateful for the work JM did and we are aware that he had a tough entry into the series, but he himself confirmed that he wants to concentrate on the GPGSL and hence this decision has been made unanimously. Now we all hope that the drivers bring home a final good result for him.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
McLaren Mercedes

Solid effort by Kimi to grab 3rd, and being so close to the Ferraris. Robert couldn't get the tyres on temperature unfortunately, but I'm sure we'll work out a decent strategy for the race to get him up to the points.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Durango's Feature Race Report
Argh, double retirement! Hope it'll be better in the sprint race.
Trident Racing

Our race wasn't good at all, Zuber and Carroll really struggled to get their speed on the straight lines. But it's good that we're still in the points as Zuber takes 9th in American GP. We look forward to the sprint race.
Keen to snap up the Red Bull manager gig. Anyone want to take over Williams?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keen to snap up the Red Bull manager gig. Anyone
> want to take over Williams?

me :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I'd definetly apply for a F1 management earlier when it was available but I think we need to go by the waiting list. If not then hell yeah I want to manage!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

The waiting list is still a thing I'm afraid, so I'll be approaching those on it about the slots. Currently the other team available is BMW Sauber, and there are a couple more I need to check in regards to activity.

@Dan as far as I've been told the slot gets offered to all F1 managers and the top waiting list person. All those interested get put together and one is randomly assigned to the free team. If this is wrong let me know, otherwise I'll note you down as interested in Red Bull. I will be sending PM's out regarding this though :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great feature race for us, really great, keep up the good work guys
truecrysis schrieb:
> @Dan as far as I've been told the slot gets
> offered to all F1 managers and the top waiting
> list person. All those interested get put together
> and one is randomly assigned to the free team. If
> this is wrong let me know, otherwise I'll note you
> down as interested in Red Bull. I will be sending
> PM's out regarding this though :)

Sounds right, think that's how I got McLaren

Some mods
I think BMW Sauber is vacant in that first page, should I take over or someone has it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 06:58PM by Bandon23.
(That awkward moment you forget that you're actually still a manager... ;) )

Very happy to see our two guys keep out of trouble in the Feature Race. Hopefully a little more luck in the Sprint Race can do us some more good :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Bandon23 Wrote:
> I think BMW Sauber is vacant in that first page,
> should I take over or someone has it?

BMW Sauber is vacant, this will be sorted once the Sunday events have been posted. I will take that as you stating you will accept an F1 manager slot ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Honda
Great job from both of our drivers in the qualifying!
Great to see things moving again, no intention of moving team at all but hopeful both Red Bull and BMW Sauber will get a great manager by their side :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Great idea, so it'll be my first ever F1 Manager debut as BMW Sauber Manager. I think Trident Racing might be vacant if someone can take over.
I thought Jack was the first one on the list, he might consider taking the team as they are better than RBR now

Bandon23 Wrote:
> Great idea, so it'll be my first ever F1 Manager
> debut as BMW Sauber Manager. I think Trident
> Racing might be vacant if someone can take over.

if I can a change would be nice to a team that can actually win ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Might be worth considering a minimum time that one has to be manager of a team before you can switch to another team. Else this could turn in a mess quickly.

Some mods

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 03:03PM by kedy89.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy