F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Thing is that the addition of the GP2 doubled the necessary effort. Imo don't bother with reports, just a screenshot (eventually including the final standings). Maybe a few words to the race. Adding a lap chart could make up for the lack of coverage, just as suggestion.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thing is that the addition of the GP2 doubled the
> necessary effort. Imo don't bother with reports,
> just a screenshot (eventually including the final
> standings). Maybe a few words to the race. Adding
> a lap chart could make up for the lack of
> coverage, just as suggestion.

Yeh I should probably note that whilst I am to continue GP2 if it affects how quickly i can do the main series it may receive less attention simply because i'd rather focus on getting the F1 series running smoothly!

On a different note, can i ask someone who is a manager to briefly outline what each manager is expected/able to do during the race weekend? I have all the spreadsheets but I want to make sure that anything inputted by you guys isn't missed.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Pick up where we left off, this is a best option but I will take my step forward to continue with the participation.
I'd say start fresh with something more contemporary, 2007 was an absolute age ago. Cut GP2, simply post results and any relevant screenshots.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
So I don't think I'm that far off of getting this restarted assuming we continue on with the 07 season, mainly because it'll be easy to process certain things once rounds are actually happening. I just need to confirm a few peoples activity and do some final checks on a few things then it'll be ready to get started again!

As for your idea Dan it's certainly worth looking at but I think my main concern for now is getting the series back running again and the easiest way to do that is to continue what's already set up. It's possible there may be a jump of a couple of seasons once 07 ends, but that'll come down to what everyone wants for the series.

A jump equals a new start, as you couldn't keep any of the contracts. Would be out in that case.

Some mods
Well actually if we reset this, then all the things we went onto this 2007 season will be lost. Although it's best to prolong that we'll stay where we are.
Currently as I say the plan is to continue on with 07 and finish that off, and then naturally progress to 08. It's just up there for discussion along with any other ideas anyone has.

I'd personally be interested in going back to earlier than 2007 if we do indeed restart. Maybe late 90s/early 2000s?
I think restart could be a good option here rather than continuing all way to the future of F1 Manager.
Bandon23 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think restart could be a good option here rather
> than continuing all way to the future of F1
> Manager.

lol, exact opposite from what you've said earlier.

Some mods
I think if I start to open the options up to restarted in any year, opinion is going to get way too fragmented. Plus in my opinion it's easier to deal with modern drivers when it comes to decided on the driver market simply because I know much more about modern drivers.

In regards to the series, it got a bit put off with the GPGNC coverage and problems related to my job but still on track. I plan to open up pm's for the next round next week.

I think F1 Manager is getting even busier I guess...
After possibly the longest summer break in history, F1 Manager is back up and gearing up for the American GP. Expect to receive PM's about it soon.

I'm going to put in a soft deadline of the end of Sunday, that is Sunday 23rd August. Soft because I don't know what problems might come up ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2015 05:23PM by truecrysis.
I wait impatiently for my first ever PM :-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Can't wait after a longest summer break in history of F1 Manager, my PM sent to the manager and it will be back absolutely.
Woohoo! Adren is happy to be getting back into action :-)
Can I ask four questions:
-Does race BHP for GP2 really cost 5 million or is it just a typo?
-When I give team orders, do I have to give an equal amount of quali and race skill or not?
-Do I send my strategy PM to truecrysis or the F1_Manager account?
-Am I now the question boy of the series? ;-)

finally, Connor, full inbox alert. :P

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I can answer at least three of them:

- In team order, you can distribute the amount of points as you wish, but it may not be more than 100 points in total. So you can go 100/0, 50/50, 30/70, 0/100 or anything between
- Send the strategy PM just back to the account you got it from
- Yes, you are! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy