F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Apologies for not posting here guys! Been abroad for the past week or so.

I'll upload what I've got when I get back home which should be tomorrow some time :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apologies for not posting here guys! Been abroad
> for the past week or so.
>
> I'll upload what I've got when I get back home
> which should be tomorrow some time :)

Wait so you will continue this series?
I think he meant about uploading the mod and the templates

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I am going to see whether I'm going to be able to take over this series. No promises here but with everything in the open there might be a slight chance!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
It will be, but have you got the F1/GP2 Manager 2007 mod? You might ask Twigster if you could take over the series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2015 01:09PM by Bandon23.
Sorry for the delay guys!

Here is everything I have left aka everything that was in the 'F1 Manager' folder on my desktop ;)

Odds are there is some series 'sensitive' information in there so be warned.

[www.mediafire.com]

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Thanks for that file Twigster, have a good time in the future. I hope we can get this series start as soon as possible.
So I left this for a month to see if anyone would come forward whilst I was travelling but it seems not... so I might well take this up. I see a bit of free time of the next few weeks that I can get everything set up in.

If this were to happen the first question is where would people want the series to be continued? From where it was or from the beginning of the season? With contracts in place or contracts wiped?
And if people are definitely interested in continuing it would be helpful to say so so i can confirm which slots are free. I know some people have done this already but things chance so I want to double check.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
from where we left. While it's not really going into my favour it's fairer imo to the ones who were already good this season.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

I'm still interested. However, it's important realise that running this series properly, as I'd imagine, will require a massive amount of work, effort and free time. I'd personally be willing to put in the effort but I simply do not have the time to do so, between personal and social life, education, jobs, other hobbies, pursuing careers etc (that and I'm not smart enough to actually handle this hahaha). My advice to anyone who wishes to pick it up, make sure you definitely have the motivation and time to due so, because it requires a lot of it and few people do indeed have it. As for where to continue, I'd say from where we left, but if we all want to start over I'm totally cool with that.

Anyway, full props to Twigster, he did a fantastic job hosting this little picnic over the last few years.
That's also my concern, to be honest. Running such a series alone usually means another dead end sooner or later, cause the one who does it will eventually get overwhelmed by the workload. I will first wait and see how things develop before I give a final yes to a continued participation.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Yeh I completely understand your concerns and I know from my own experience how tough a series can be to keep running. For now i'll have you both (and anyone else in a similar position) as a yes and i'll continue to set up the series as best I can.

Nice :)

If you take it on, I'd say continue where we left.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yay :D

I'm still around.
I'd also say pick up where we left off if it's possible
Still around.
Pick up where we left off, I'm gonna try to be of some backup from time to time!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Ok well it looks like the unanimous decision is to continue from where it was. In that case I'll familiarise myself with where everything was and set up the mod, then continue on from there. If some current teams don't respond I may leave them in and let the activity checks find them out as it's easier to run with what is already set up then bed a new team in whilst I'm familiarising. I'll see how things are and keep you all updated as I go!

Sorry, but I will not be continuing with my participation in this series.

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
wait a sec!
If some F1 team slots are open, I want to take part in the highest placed team if possible ;)

edit: oh wait forgot about the waiting list.. damn :/

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2015 10:52PM by miki2000milos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy