F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Arden
Shocking weekend for Albers but so pleased for Kazu to get a win in the second race to keep our noses in front of the championship.
BMW statement
What a terrible result for us. We definitely need to improve our reliability.
Red Bull

We can't believe it! Our first point! We're thrilled. And that alone tells the whole story for Red Bull this season. Also Vettel did a good job in going the same pace as Webber and staying in sync with him. It's a pity that it wasn't enough to snatch double points, but it means a small jump in the WCC and that is what matters at the moment.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Spyker

Two points; fandabydozy! I'm still not a fan of how off the pace Sutil is all the time. Might have to do something about it. Or rather, he might have to do something about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2015 11:28PM by RegularJohn.
ISport statement after R1 :
''Disapoiting results for Dan.Karun atleast earned 2 points during the race.''

ISport statement after R2:

''Finally we are where we wanted to be since the start of the season !2nd and 3rd place ,i hope the Dan and Karun will fight again for these places in the next races !''

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2015 07:16PM by KimiHeikki.
Ferrari is currently shipping all the equipment onto the next location, we are eagerly awaiting the green lights to start the friday practice! :)

(Take your time! Just getting the topic on top of the stickies again ;))

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Will be offline till 31st [Just so I don't forget!]
Trident Racing

After our awesome Feature Race in Canada with 2-3 double podium made us a second double podium. We review for America which will be held in Indianapolis. Stay tuned.
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ferrari is currently shipping all the equipment
> onto the next location, we are eagerly awaiting
> the green lights to start the friday practice! :)
>
> (Take your time! Just getting the topic on top of
> the stickies again ;))

Oh don't worry Maikel it's appreciated ;)

My exams have just finished so I've some time to put towards the series again for a few weeks, plan is to power through a few races so we might have a chance of reaching 2008 before December ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

So, I think we'll wait America to come soon. Can't wait for more points to grab.
Holy crap! I cannot tell a lie, may have completely forgotten about this...

I'm afraid real life has finally caught up with me, even with just one category to run I just don't have the run this series anymore even with just simming races. Apologies for keeping you guys hanging for so long but for me I think this is the end.

If anyone has a burning passion to keep this running then by all means be my guest, although if I'm honest I'd recommend starting with a clean slate.

Once again sorry guys, considering how long this series has been my baby it's a shame to let it end this way but I've really got no other option :(

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Twigster151 schrieb:
> Holy crap! I cannot tell a lie, may have
> completely forgotten about this...
>
> I'm afraid real life has finally caught up with
> me, even with just one category to run I just
> don't have the run this series anymore even with
> just simming races. Apologies for keeping you guys
> hanging for so long but for me I think this is the
> end.
>
> If anyone has a burning passion to keep this
> running then by all means be my guest, although if
> I'm honest I'd recommend starting with a clean
> slate.
>
> Once again sorry guys, considering how long this
> series has been my baby it's a shame to let it end
> this way but I've really got no other option :(

Oh thats bad news... Well then this series could be cancelled unfortunately. :(
Well, since I don't have the time at all to step up and nobody else seems to be stepping up either, for a good reason, it's time to say goodbye to this manager. It was nice as long as it lasted and I want to thank Jack, Jake and Tobi for the effort they put into this. I guess the thread can be unsticked then.

I could quick run the races, can't promise one a week but I can keep that part going. Is there anyone who can take on the other part of the job we might have a slight chance at continuing here.

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
I'm still Trident Manager but I think you can get the series continue.
MDBSnake schrieb:
> I could quick run the races, can't promise one a
> week but I can keep that part going. Is there
> anyone who can take on the other part of the job
> we might have a slight chance at continuing here.

Involved in too many other series to be doing that unfortunately. Would love to see this continuing, even if it's "just" one race in 2 weeks. Don't necessarily need a long report, can also live with just results. Also wouldn't mind dropping the quali format and go back to 60min session if that makes it easier to run it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
> MDBSnake schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I could quick run the races, can't promise one
> a
> > week but I can keep that part going. Is there
> > anyone who can take on the other part of the
> job
> > we might have a slight chance at continuing
> here.
>
>
> Involved in too many other series to be doing that
> unfortunately. Would love to see this continuing,
> even if it's "just" one race in 2 weeks. Don't
> necessarily need a long report, can also live with
> just results. Also wouldn't mind dropping the
> quali format and go back to 60min session if that
> makes it easier to run it.

exactly the same for me too.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I think it's much better to continue this series. Maybe there are some possibilities. Thanks to Twigster by the way. I hope he has a good future.
Well Bandon, then stand up and take over, and see what a massive workload is behind this series. But the last thing that is needed now is someone with short-term motivation who runs the series in the next dead end in a few weeks. I think it's best to let this be and, like Twigster said, have somebody start afresh with another project if they're motivated to do it.

Is it possible to upload everything that has been used so far? If I can get my head around it I might be able to pick something up, or someone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy