F1/GP2 Manager - 2007 Season - American GP -F1 Race Page 34!

Posted by F1_Manager 
Worst race so far for us

Williams

Right, plenty of work to do at Williams to lift the team out of this rut. Change is in the air.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Williams
>
> Right, plenty of work to do at Williams to lift
> the team out of this rut. Change is in the air.

But aren't you in ART?

Can I take ART then instead of Durango? ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
McLaren

Strong qualifying performance, now we have to show the same pace in the race.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Trident Racing

A fantastic race for us, 2-3 was the solid result we can hope for this race. We are very happy for our team that we see our drivers on the podium. We hope the Sprint race would be good for us.
Amazing, great effort by all the team, amazing victory
Not a great result for us. However, we expect a better race performance.
Racing Engineering

Not what we wanted but, bring on the next race!
Ferrari

After the free practice this result is kind of disappointing for us. We were expecting to be able to fight for the full front row, to be 2nd and 4th shows we still have a lot of work to do. We are looking to score a double podium finish in the race!

Signed,

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
2007 Canadian GP - Day 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes, I'm very annoyed I didn't watch the race ;)
OP has also been updated with results up to the Canadian GP as I had been slacking with that.

Also added is Dan as the team manager of Williams F1 and Milos at ART in GP2, welcome the fold guys! So their is still a space at Durango for anyone interested.

In the mean time team rankings will go out some time during the next few days :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Alx and Alvaro didn't have amazing weekends...in fact, we can't string a whole weekend together! It's getting a touch inconvenient in terms of points that we can't seem to get both drivers in the points for both races. We're clinging on near the top, but not through consistency.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Torro Rosso
Great job by Reubens to get done solid points and for the guys to prepare the 3rd best car on the day.
Sounds like an eventful race with all those retirements so we mustn't get complacent and ensure we work hard on developing the car.
ART sounds similar to what my GPGSL team would be called.. I like it ;)

Now let's get some points hopefully.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Biggest points haul for DPR since the opening round, great stuff! :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
McLaren

Fantastic result for us today, Kimi leading Robert to a 1-2 finish, and the fastest lap for Robert as well. Leading both Championships now, we'll sure continue to work hard to keep it this way.

Seems like you missed an interesting race Jack ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ferrari

This result is a blow in the face, Ralf did score a nice podium spot, but as long as it's behind the McLarens it's just not good enough. With Felipe not reaching the end of the race our advantage over McLaren is lost in an instant. Not leading any championship anymore hurts us, we are looking to move forward in the next few races.

Signed,

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Trident Racing

Great Sprint Race for us, but there were some difficulties. Carroll's 21st position was extremely bad, but he got the Fastest Lap which is good. Zuber 6th with 1 point. Our team looks happy for this race. We aim for big points and put it in the bag at America.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2015 01:26PM by Bandon23.
Honda
Great to see Lewis in points! Poor luck for Anthony to be the first person to retire.
Toyota

Consistent Cristiano does it again to bring home some more points! Disappointed with Jarnos failure reliability still a problem, need more work back at the factory..ok weekend for us:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy